Love Wireless Charging

pvcleave

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
I know there have been comments from some people saying wireless charging is a gimmick, but I really disagree. To me wireless charging is like a scroll wheel on a mouse. When mice with scroll wheels came out I thought they were a gimmick. How hard is it to move a mouse to the right to scroll down. After using a mouse with scroll wheel, I cannot stand to have a mouse without one. It is so nice to be able to simple scroll down on a web page or in a document with needing to go to the scroll bar. Wireless charging is like that. How hard is it really to plug a phone in. However, when you have it and can simply set your phone down and have it charge, you never want to go back. I have one on my desk at work, when I get up to go to a meeting I just pick my phone up, when I get back I just set it down and it begins charging. Previously I would forget to plug my phone in or need to hunt for the end of the cable, now I do not need to worry about it. It may be a small think, but once you use it, you never want to go back.

And just to be clear when traveling I do not take a wireless charger, I only use wireless chargers where they can stay plugged in and do not need to be moved.

TigerMyth36

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I've loved it up until yesterday. My phone did get pretty hot compared to any other time in the last few weeks while charging and I had to do a hard restart to get it to turn back on. Other than that, I love wireless charging and I love the phone.

pvcleave

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Do you mean soft reset? A soft reset is the power and volume down, a hard reset is wiping the phone and starting new.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes