Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. ttsoldier's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    2,238 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,911 Global Posts
       #1  
    My sister just bought one in Rogers for me. Cost 620 Cdn and 50$ to unlock. It was the last one in the store too!

    I can't wait till she gets home for Christmas on the 24th. I'm so F*******************************ing excited. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    img-20121211-wa000.jpg
  2. zedmartinez's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    31 Posts
    #2  
    Congrats, yo. It's a right sweet piece of hardware, if you get one of the ones that behaves. I hope you do.
  3. ttsoldier's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    2,238 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,911 Global Posts
       #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by zedmartinez View Post
    Congrats, yo. It's a right sweet piece of hardware, if you get one of the ones that behaves. I hope you do.
    I hope so too. Or by the time it reaches my hands Microsoft and/or Nokia would have released updates.
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ttsoldier View Post
    My sister just bought one in Rogers for me. Cost 620 Cdn and 50$ to unlock. It was the last one in the store too!

    I can't wait till she gets home for Christmas on the 24th. I'm so F*******************************ing excited. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20121211-WA000.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	72.8 KB 
ID:	24636
    Congrats man! All that waiting, I would go nuts. :)
  5. Visual360's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    124 Posts
    Global Posts
    412 Global Posts
    #5  
    I would just give your sister money to overnight it over. lol.
  6. ttsoldier's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    2,238 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,911 Global Posts
       #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Visual360 View Post
    I would just give your sister money to overnight it over. lol.
    You would? Should I inbox you the details?

Similar Threads

  1. I've got my Lumia 920 Thread.
    By rmichael75 in forum Nokia Lumia 920
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-01-2012, 03:39 AM
  2. I guess the official "I got my Lumia 920" thread!!!
    By conanheath in forum Nokia Lumia 920
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-08-2012, 07:46 PM
  3. Got my LUMIA 920 just now from Rogers store!
    By v10type-r in forum Nokia Lumia 920
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 11-07-2012, 07:03 PM
  4. getting my lumia 920 this Friday at 9:00am.
    By karl11 in forum Nokia Lumia 920
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-07-2012, 12:00 AM
  5. Gonna make my Lumia 920 on friday even heavier
    By lovenokia in forum Nokia Lumia 920
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-06-2012, 08:36 PM

Posting Permissions