Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

So I currently use a 900 and really want a 920. I have a brand new Nexus 4 and was offered a white 920 for it. I really wanted the yellow one but it seems to be impossible to get right now. Should I just go for it and take the white one or wait it out and see if I can sell the Nexus 4 and try to get a yellow when it is available? Thanks in advance.

Global Posts
    695 Global Posts
    I'm sure the white 920 is worth more than the Nexus 4. I say go for it and then later if you really want a yellow one you can sell the white one and get a yellow.

Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eggdrop View Post
    So I currently use a 900 and really want a 920. I have a brand new Nexus 4 and was offered a white 920 for it. I really wanted the yellow one but it seems to be impossible to get right now. Should I just go for it and take the white one or wait it out and see if I can sell the Nexus 4 and try to get a yellow when it is available? Thanks in advance.
    if i was you i would spend my money to get what i really want and not settle for something just to have it now and maybe 1 month down the road feel like i really wished i had the yellow one. my money is hard earned and i dont want to waste (or settle) it.

Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    I agree. Make the swap, then sell/trade the white for the yellow.

I was thinking about waiting but I am leaning on the side of making the swap. The Nexus 4 is hot right now and not sure how it will be when the yellow is available.

Global Posts
    695 Global Posts
    The earlier you dump the n4 the better.

Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eggdrop View Post
    Sell your Nexus 4 on ebay - some Europeans are paying top dollar for the N4 at the moment.

Thanks for advice everyone. I ended up doing the trade. I will say this white one does look damn good!
    Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

Global Posts
    2,911 Global Posts
    you made the right decision :)

Good job and congrats! I wanted the white badly but only was able to get it black. I'm still in love with my L920 though.