Yellow Nokia Lumia 920

Fishhouse

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
It looks like the Yellow Lumia 920 is a white (err...yellow) whale. I have been looking to make an upgrade from my black lumia 900, but I can't find the phone anywhere. I didn't pre-order as I am making an off contract upgrade that my employer is going to cover so it was too complex to handle online or over the phone.

Has anyone else had luck finding the yellow lumia? I have received updates from AT&T that I can order it once it is available again which they have no timeline for. It looks like on Walmart you can order it, but you are just put in a queen to receive it due to "overwhelming demand." This all bodes well for WP, but it just means I may need to wait to next year to get a new lumia as I don't want to make the concession getting another color. I want a yellow!!!!!!!

tebugg

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
It looks like the Yellow Lumia 920 is a white (err...yellow) whale. I have been looking to make an upgrade from my black lumia 900, but I can't find the phone anywhere. I didn't pre-order as I am making an off contract upgrade that my employer is going to cover so it was too complex to handle online or over the phone.

Has anyone else had luck finding the yellow lumia? I have received updates from AT&T that I can order it once it is available again which they have no timeline for. It looks like on Walmart you can order it, but you are just put in a queen to receive it due to "overwhelming demand." This all bodes well for WP, but it just means I may need to wait to next year to get a new lumia as I don't want to make the concession getting another color. I want a yellow!!!!!!!

have you tried ebay? i see a couple for sale on there since you said you are going to buy it off contract.

Hiro2

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Depending on how badly do you want it, can get it from amazon.de;) I got mine from there before it was released in my country.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05