- 12-11-2012, 03:37 PM #3
Honestly, while I think Nokia has a decent backbone for their maps (the actual map content is great), I think they need to do some serious competitive analysis of the actual programs that they're competing with. They need to buy a bunch of standalone GPS devices (Garmin, TomTom, etc.), and also try out the iOS and Google options that they're up against, because even still in WP8, they miss some major and basic functionality.
- By viperstwk in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 2Last Post: 01-09-2013, 04:22 PM
- By TheWeeBear in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 5Last Post: 03-27-2012, 09:22 PM
- By Duvi in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-08-2012, 07:26 AM
- By pseudoware in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 17Last Post: 11-23-2011, 02:23 PM
- By tissotti in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2011, 02:34 PM