New owner question

1LottoStud

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
So I order a black 920 from Amazon for $19.99 on 11/28 and got it today. Four hours in and this thing is great. Weight is not a problem, although the width takes some getting use to coming from an iPhone. I was a little nervous about syncing all my stuff from Microsoft desktop app but it went flawless, still can't believe that one! 2 HD movies, 6 albums and 800 pics and I still got 18gb left lol. Anyway, my only question at this point is, how do you guys suggest hooking this up to my TV to watch movies from my phone? micro usb to HDMI? Just wanted to make sure this things supports video out before I go to the store.
thanks

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Isn't there a Nokia Play application that uses DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance) that allows you to show photos and videos taken with your mobile to your TV wirelessly? They have it for Symbian^3 and i use it on my Nokia N8

rekkid

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
So I order a black 920 from Amazon for $19.99 on 11/28 and got it today. Four hours in and this thing is great. Weight is not a problem, although the width takes some getting use to coming from an iPhone. I was a little nervous about syncing all my stuff from Microsoft desktop app but it went flawless, still can't believe that one! 2 HD movies, 6 albums and 800 pics and I still got 18gb left lol. Anyway, my only question at this point is, how do you guys suggest hooking this up to my TV to watch movies from my phone? micro usb to HDMI? Just wanted to make sure this things supports video out before I go to the store.
thanks

dont mean to thread jack, but did you happen to have a longer "expected delivery" date than it actually took to get the phone? or did they say it was coming on today? I only ask because I ordered one on black friday (11/23) and they were expecting shipping on jan 4 and I should get it on the 8th. I wasnt going to wait over a month, so I canceled it 2 weeks later and got the 8x. Just wondering if I had stuck with it, I would have gotten a surprise.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3