Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By EG8196
  1.    #1  
    What case would you recommend, if any. And can post some pics of your phone if you can.

Last edited by electriclamb; 12-11-2012 at 08:15 PM. Reason: wrong link

although i didnt post the pictures in there i have it on mine and i can say although it adds a little bit it sure makes you feel confident your phone wont shatter
    \

Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by electriclamb View Post
    although i didnt post the pictures in there i have it on mine and i can say although it adds a little bit it sure makes you feel confident your phone wont shatter
    \
    electriclamb, can you post pics? I want this but unsure of how it will add to the phone size.

ruined the design of the phone totally
    CapnPauly likes this.

Global Posts
    1,058 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EG8196 View Post
    ruined the design of the phone totally
    This may be true, but it sure as **** makes sure your phone is protected in a harsh environment.

I ordered one. Will get used offroading and riding the quad. I've always bought phones for function, not form.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I have one, me being a mechanic defenetly gives me the confidence to have with me and not have to worry about getting damage. Of course i take it off when i go out to show the sleek design off :)

I just received my Otterbox Commuter case, and I am please to say that I am very well satisfied. I wish it came in an all black color, but the "Pavement" color wil have to do.

Go for the Commuter, as it seems to be a good amount of protection, without adding too much bulk. The screen protector it comes with isn't bad either.

So that's what those heavy duty crazy thick cases are called.. I saw one on my friend's iPhone 4S and was like WHOA doesn't even look like iPhone anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by thekonger View Post
    electriclamb, can you post pics? I want this but unsure of how it will add to the phone size.
    there are pictures in that link. And it does add to the phones size but its better to spend 35 dollars and protect your investment instead of risking dropping it everyday

Quote Originally Posted by david90531 View Post
    So that's what those heavy duty crazy thick cases are called.. I saw one on my friend's iPhone 4S and was like WHOA doesn't even look like iPhone anymore!
    Granted it takes away from the phones sleek look, I'd much rather protect my $550 investment any day from accidental drops.