For those who have an Otterbox for your phone...

electriclamb

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
although i didnt post the pictures in there i have it on mine and i can say although it adds a little bit it sure makes you feel confident your phone wont shatter
\

krayzie7th

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
I have one, me being a mechanic defenetly gives me the confidence to have with me and not have to worry about getting damage. Of course i take it off when i go out to show the sleek design off :)

LordXaero

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I just received my Otterbox Commuter case, and I am please to say that I am very well satisfied. I wish it came in an all black color, but the "Pavement" color wil have to do.

Go for the Commuter, as it seems to be a good amount of protection, without adding too much bulk. The screen protector it comes with isn't bad either.

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
So that's what those heavy duty crazy thick cases are called.. I saw one on my friend's iPhone 4S and was like WHOA doesn't even look like iPhone anymore!

LordXaero

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
So that's what those heavy duty crazy thick cases are called.. I saw one on my friend's iPhone 4S and was like WHOA doesn't even look like iPhone anymore!

Granted it takes away from the phones sleek look, I'd much rather protect my $550 investment any day from accidental drops.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3