Music Player Problem

Dicky_Snapples

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I start playing my mp3's via the Nokia Music player and every now and again the volume drops. I try and adjust the volume with the volume rocker and this makes no difference.

If I turn the phone off & on and this sorts the problem out, I'm not too sure if this a bug that will be fixed or that I should send my 920 back?

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
If turning the phone off and on solves the problem temporarily, then it's most likely a software issue.

Haven't seen anyone else mention this problem so.. Waiting for updates vs carrying it back, that's up to you.

Personally, if it was me, I would have waited.

Dicky_Snapples

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
If turning the phone off and on solves the problem temporarily, then it's most likely a software issue.

Haven't seen anyone else mention this problem so.. Waiting for updates vs carrying it back, that's up to you.

Personally, if it was me, I would have waited.

Is it possible to uninstall Nokia Music and then re-install it again & do you think that this might cure the problem?

bhushanshetty

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
I faced the same issue once in HTC 8x!!

Also lock screen image is replaced by a grey image only when i play some music on xbox Music player!! is some else facing the same issue?

bhushanshetty

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Thankz!! but y this issue!!shudnt the album pic be displayed??

Wanted to know any way to edit playlist in xbox music player??

Another issue /bug I'm facing is that while calling the photo doesnot appear!!!

chris57100

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Give a try to MPAtool in the store. It will you to select artists pictures to display while playing music, on the live tile and on the lockscreen.
It saved my life ;-)

Huime

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Thankz!! but y this issue!!shudnt the album pic be displayed??

Wanted to know any way to edit playlist in xbox music player??

Another issue /bug I'm facing is that while calling the photo doesnot appear!!!
Not a bug, you just don't have connection at that time or simple your fav artist is not in their library.

Ri Rong Ron Koh

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I have the volume problem on my HTC 8X also. Have to restart device to fix the volume.
Seems to be a software problem cause other apps like video and YouTube will have the normal volume, but when playing Xbox music then the volume goes way down.
Microsoft can't seem to make their products bugless.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3