Lumia 920 Screen Size

Dos101

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Wastage of space :D What you think will happen if those buttons are lower? You press them all the time like in 900.

^^ THIS! I accidentally pressed the buttons on my 900 because they were too close to the bottom of the device.

If you think it's wasted space go and play with a 900 for a week, you'll be glad Nokia moved the buttons up.

Jastow

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
I'm constantly pressing the search button while scrolling or trying to select something on a web page. Seems if you hold the phone by its sides, which makes sense since it allows unobstructed view of the screen, you wouldn't accidentally touch the buttons. I personally wouldn't mind a smaller sized phone with the same screen size; this thing is very visible in dress pants and normal fitting jeans. Guess they can't design it to suit everyone's preferences.
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

Mirachen

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
A co-worker of mine complained that they are too close to the screen, and he accidentally presses them when he is trying to click something on the screen.. on the 920 that is.
I'd like to say people with different use habit will get different feelings. I think the engineers of Nokia have take the majority in to account.

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Opinion*

Maybe you should wait for the S4?

View attachment 24758

I was never inclined towards Samsuck!! and buggy android. I am a nokia fan since begenning, I still have to wait for Lumia 920 for a month to arrive. Despite these shortcomings I am excited about Lumia 920. 4.5 inch is good for me, although for this size 4.65 would have been better. But if I really had to wait for GS4 I would have purchased a Galaxy Note 2 long time back

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion