YaY, my 3rd l920 replacement was delivered (thank you Nokia)

akiman911

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I think I have you all beat, I am on my 4th waiting on fifth

The sad thing is this all feels like some sort of karmic retribution... the first phone i replaced was because of a button, then each phone got progressively worse, the 4th one I'm on currently has buzzing during phone calls.... very frustrating

I definitely hope future batches are better because this seriously skews production numbers and will mess with Nokia's stock when it's already hanging by a thread... I feel as if many of us early adopters have returned their phone at least once.... And me for instance, no comment.

joeynox

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I've had my 3rd phone for 24hrs now. There's no weird rectangle by the camera and earpiece on the too of the phone, there's no more creeking and flexing and the color is a solid cyan. My other 2 had slight color variations . But the big issue the battery still s u c k s. I did a factory reset and I did a full charge then full discharge. Gonna do that again. No Skype,no GPS and everything is off. My phone just lost 4% in 12 minutes doing nothing just sitting on my desk with the screen off, WiFi on , emails set for every hour. If the battery doesn't improve by this Friday in then im done. I gave Nokia 3 tries and even though I like the phone I want to be able to use it without worrying about battery use. My second phones battery improved after a few days so hopefully so does this one.

Jaybotics

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I am on my third phone right now, with less than 7 days to go back to ATT to get a new one.

This one seemed perfect until I noticed that whenever I have a black screen or something I notice a dark blue hue on a section of the screen, anyone know what that might be?

pookiewood

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm still on my first device. Only issues with my phone are dust on the FF Cam and the mini hairline scratches on the screen (I now have a screen protector).

joeynox

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
What kind of screen protector? I got some cheap one that came with my case but it was too long and had to but it which made it a little funky.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos