Dialing a number is too loud

Zolotoy

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
When I press keys dialing a number there are too loud, but then if am asked to enter a password the keys are ridiculously low sounded. I am ok with that but dialing is very loud. Is there a way of adjusting the whole thing?

Thanks

Paulsalame

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
I honestly just started using rapdialer. It's a really good app that has a lot of features that the windows phone native app misses. + its free..

robertre

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I second the suggestion on Rapdialer. Microsoft should pick it up and make it their default dialer. Just pin it to your start screen and it opens instantly when you click on it. I like that it opens directly to the keypad, you can do speed dialing, and smart number search as you key in numbers/letters. I never use the default dialer. I either go through contacts or use Rapdialer. Because it loads so fast on WP8, it does not even feel like an app.

Zolotoy

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I second the suggestion on Rapdialer. Microsoft should pick it up and make it their default dialer. Just pin it to your start screen and it opens instantly when you click on it. I like that it opens directly to the keypad, you can do speed dialing, and smart number search as you key in numbers/letters. I never use the default dialer. I either go through contacts or use Rapdialer. Because it loads so fast on WP8, it does not even feel like an app.
Does it have all functions that default has? Accessing History and Voice Mail?

David P Brown

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
I have to "third" on rapdialer. THANK YOU for that suggestion. Dialer blasts me over bluetooth (I have to take it out of my ear to dial a number for fear of hearing damage!). Rapdialer solves that problem, but also gives me much more control. I no longer have to keep my "People" icon at the top of my tile list! :cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss