Lack of podcasts in windows 8 store.

Equalibrius

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi there

Im using a lumia 920

Im frustrated over the lack of podcasts in the Store. I used to use itunes, and I would find all my favorite podcasts in there. But I can't even find one of my favorites i the Store. (And how frustrating is it that there is no podcast section, like Music, Apps, games and Nokia collection... Why no Podcast? For som reason it is combined with Music.
I live in Norway, could that be why there are so few podcasts in the Store? Im looking for The Joe Rogan Experience. Or is it because it is up to the podcasters where to uploade them to?
Has anyone any link to planned updates on wp8, and what the might contain?
It can't be right that I need to use a third party app to get my favorite podcasts.

hope u can help me

Thanks

vedichymn

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site

Bkr11

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Hi there

Im using a lumia 920

Im frustrated over the lack of podcasts in the Store. I used to use itunes, and I would find all my favorite podcasts in there. But I can't even find one of my favorites i the Store. (And how frustrating is it that there is no podcast section, like Music, Apps, games and Nokia collection... Why no Podcast? For som reason it is combined with Music.
I live in Norway, could that be why there are so few podcasts in the Store? Im looking for The Joe Rogan Experience. Or is it because it is up to the podcasters where to uploade them to?
Has anyone any link to planned updates on wp8, and what the might contain?
It can't be right that I need to use a third party app to get my favorite podcasts.

hope u can help me

Thanks

Sorry for a stupid questions but aren't there 3rd party apps that you can use to manage the podcasts you like? Is this more a question of "why isn't it integrated" vs. "they aren't available to listen to"? I just got the wife her Lumia 920 yesterday and she's not a podcast listener so I haven't explored this. Unfortunately I am stuck on Android until Good for Enterprise comes out for WP8.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon