Just FYI, I got a extras+info update

MaulerX

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Got the update via Store notification. Any ideas of why so many updates to this and what it does? Is it a way to secretly fine tune our device?

inside man 55

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Worked for me, Dallas, USA, this is my first update, I think something is wrong with my app store as I haven't gotten any update notifications that others have gotten.

Btw...is there a way to search for other qr codes, worked great thanks!

Jay, the qr link that was posted didn't work in the wpcentral app, I had to use internet explorer to go to wpcentral, then download the app

tebugg

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Just out of curiosity, how can one get the link to those QR codes? Was it posted somewhere else or was it extracted somehow?

go to windowsphone.com. sign in. hover over your user name and click purchase history. scroll to extras+infos then click it. open up another tab in your browser then go to qrstuff.com. copy and paste the url for extras+info from windowsphone.com into qrstuff.com. download the generated qr code. attach the image of the code with your reply in your post.

tebugg

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Is there a detailed log on these updates?

Or are all Nokia Updates like this? Forgive me, I am new to Nokia and WP

have yet to see nokia give an explanation of the updates. would be nice to see an explanation on the version inside the store app page under details. but they are not bound to do it.

CAVX

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Dang it, I still can't update. Getting error 8103010d just like the last extras+info update. Doesn't make any sense...and Nokia Support told me I had to reset/wipe my phone to fix it (not going to happen - it's just one app).

blistirs

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Did anyone have the update stall during the installation? After rebooting the phone and trying to download the extras+info update I get an Error code: 8103010d and in the settings>system, there now @C:\Data\programs\{2377fe1b-c10f....heading instead of the extras+info heading

CAVX

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Did anyone have the update stall during the installation? After rebooting the phone and trying to download the extras+info update I get an Error code: 8103010d and in the settings>system, there now @C:\Data\programs\{2377fe1b-c10f....heading instead of the extras+info heading

I have the error and my extras+info crashes, but the heading is still there.

d_speed

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
FWIW, I clicked on the QR code just to see what would happen and it gave me an error as I had already installed the update. Make sure to check the "extras+info" details to see if you already have the latest version(s). I got the update directly from the store.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo