Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    604 Global Posts
    I have a habit of touching the rear camera when holding the phone. What about you guys and gals.? For me if the camera was about 1/2 " higher it would handle perfectly foe me anyway

Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joeynox View Post
    I have a habit of touching the rear camera when holding the phone. What about you guys and gals.? For me if the camera was about 1/2 " higher it would handle perfectly foe me anyway
    i used to touch the camera also but since i have a case on it i dont have to worry about that anymore. now i am able to throw my phone around and not have to worry about it breaking. it instead has put a hole in my wall, i set it down on my table a lil too hard and it broke the side of my table off, it once fell on my pinky toe and now i walk with a limp, when i hold the phone for more than 1min in 1 hand i have to switch hands because the 185g that it weighs is more of a workout than bench pressing 225 lbs.

/sarcasm off

Never come close to touching the lense myself.

Iunno, I think the build is quite good, I havent noticed any such things with my own handling so far.

Global Posts
    2,515 Global Posts
    I'm still a bit too used to my N8 where the camera bulge meant I knew exactly where the lense was easily. I find myself occasionally touching the lens now, but quite rarely regardless.

Like a baby

and the piece of art that she is

I call her nikki, and when feeling naughty.... often yell out "Lube me ahh "

edit: come to think about it I'm about to get my 5th one, she's a cheating ho

Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by akiman911 View Post
    Like a baby

and the piece of art that she is

I call her nikki, and when feeling naughty.... often yell out "Lube me ahh "

edit: come to think about it I'm about to get my 5th one, she's a cheating ho
    5th one?? good lord. is that a owner of 5 or 5 replacements? if it's 5 replacements it's time to cut that ho loose.

Quote Originally Posted by tebugg View Post
    5th one?? good lord. is that a owner of 5 or 5 replacements? if it's 5 replacements it's time to cut that ho loose.
    I'm on my 4th which is the most deffective of them all... yeah... hoping for a 5th soon

edit: i can't do it .... it's so hard..... she's so beautiful

Global Posts
    604 Global Posts
    I'm on 3. 5 is just bad. Bad quality control and bad luck