How do you handle the 920

joeynox

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I have a habit of touching the rear camera when holding the phone. What about you guys and gals.? For me if the camera was about 1/2 " higher it would handle perfectly foe me anyway

tebugg

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I have a habit of touching the rear camera when holding the phone. What about you guys and gals.? For me if the camera was about 1/2 " higher it would handle perfectly foe me anyway

i used to touch the camera also but since i have a case on it i dont have to worry about that anymore. now i am able to throw my phone around and not have to worry about it breaking. it instead has put a hole in my wall, i set it down on my table a lil too hard and it broke the side of my table off, it once fell on my pinky toe and now i walk with a limp, when i hold the phone for more than 1min in 1 hand i have to switch hands because the 185g that it weighs is more of a workout than bench pressing 225 lbs.

/sarcasm off

Slai

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Never come close to touching the lense myself.

Iunno, I think the build is quite good, I havent noticed any such things with my own handling so far.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm still a bit too used to my N8 where the camera bulge meant I knew exactly where the lense was easily. I find myself occasionally touching the lens now, but quite rarely regardless.

akiman911

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Like a baby

and the piece of art that she is

I call her nikki, and when feeling naughty.... often yell out "Lube me ahh "

edit: come to think about it I'm about to get my 5th one, she's a cheating ho

tebugg

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Like a baby

and the piece of art that she is

I call her nikki, and when feeling naughty.... often yell out "Lube me ahh "

edit: come to think about it I'm about to get my 5th one, she's a cheating ho

5th one?? good lord. is that a owner of 5 or 5 replacements? if it's 5 replacements it's time to cut that ho loose.

akiman911

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
5th one?? good lord. is that a owner of 5 or 5 replacements? if it's 5 replacements it's time to cut that ho loose.

I'm on my 4th which is the most deffective of them all... yeah... hoping for a 5th soon

edit: i can't do it .... it's so hard..... she's so beautiful

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99