- 12-12-2012, 01:31 PM #1
After installing the Nokia access point application on my Nokia 920, I can select two existing networks (Rogers 3G and Rogers LTE) and add additional ones. Does it mean that my phone is unlocked?
- 12-12-2012, 02:01 PM #4
- 12-13-2012, 05:53 AM #5
This does not mean your phone is unlocked. The app uses network codes on your SIM to detect your current network choices -- so the presence of Rogers in the list simply tells you that it detected a Rogers SIM in your phone.
- By thaman04 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 11-23-2012, 11:57 AM
- By BrilliSoft in forum Developers CornerReplies: 4Last Post: 04-21-2012, 02:50 AM
- By pirarre in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 4Last Post: 11-08-2011, 10:51 PM
- By jblank in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 16Last Post: 09-28-2011, 09:59 PM
- By ikkf in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2011, 12:46 PM