Unlocking Rogers 920 - Need a good samaritan!

GameOver69

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
So, being from the USA with a ROGERS NOKIA LUMIA 920, it looks like i may have found a way to get this darn phone unlocked directly from Rogers, but i will require an UNUSED/NEW Rogers sim card.

Can anyone who may have one or a few lying around (and are not planning on ever using it), please PM me their unused sim card number, so i can try to get this unlocked? Your help would be greatly appreciated, and i would forever be grateful.

I just want to be able to use this phone on TMOBILE USA and all 3rd party unlockers have failed me.

Thanks.

Josh Mackey

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
So, being from the USA with a ROGERS NOKIA LUMIA 920, it looks like i may have found a way to get this darn phone unlocked directly from Rogers, but i will require an UNUSED/NEW Rogers sim card.

Can anyone who may have one or a few lying around (and are not planning on ever using it), please PM me their unused sim card number, so i can try to get this unlocked? Your help would be greatly appreciated, and i would forever be grateful.

I just want to be able to use this phone on TMOBILE USA and all 3rd party unlockers have failed me.

Thanks.

Does it have to be an LTE sim card? I have a spare SIM but its a really old one.

djncanada1

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Hi

I am not a Rogers customer, therefore do not have a Rogers SIM.

I avoided the process by 3 way call with a friend who has a Rogers account.

The 1st step was to talk to retention team, they verify the phone is paid out and not on contract, once they have verified that, they transfer you to Unlock team who provide you an unlock code.

The person who has the Rogers account is billed the unlock fee.

My suggestion is to find a Rogers customer who is willing to call either on your behalf or provide their security verification if for you to call, if your friend calls he/she will need IMEI # of Lumia 920.

GameOver69

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
unfortunately i do not.

but if i set up prepay account, with just the unlock fee on it, i should be able to set it up. just need brand new and unused sim card.

dont think it has to be LTE, just new and unused.

GameOver69

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi

I am not a Rogers customer, therefore do not have a Rogers SIM.

I avoided the process by 3 way call with a friend who has a Rogers account.

The 1st step was to talk to retention team, they verify the phone is paid out and not on contract, once they have verified that, they transfer you to Unlock team who provide you an unlock code.

The person who has the Rogers account is billed the unlock fee.

My suggestion is to find a Rogers customer who is willing to call either on your behalf or provide their security verification if for you to call, if your friend calls he/she will need IMEI # of Lumia 920.

Unfortunately I have no friends in Canada... unless you and your friend that helped you out want to be my friend? :) I can always send the money via Paypal instantly.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

GameOver69

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
ok unfortunately.... as close as i have come....

i got a sim card, and even set up an account with Rogers...... they wont accept american credit cards.

the only way to do this is to get a pay as you go voucher.

i tried purchasing over the phone, but no rogers store can accept a CC over the phone, only in person.

would anyone be willing to get me $60 worth of vouchers and i would pay immediately with paypal? or maybe help me in some way. please :(

ahg1

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
ok unfortunately.... as close as i have come....

i got a sim card, and even set up an account with Rogers...... they wont accept american credit cards.

the only way to do this is to get a pay as you go voucher.

i tried purchasing over the phone, but no rogers store can accept a CC over the phone, only in person.

would anyone be willing to get me $60 worth of vouchers and i would pay immediately with paypal? or maybe help me in some way. please :(

I just pm'ed you. check your messages.

mapleleafs89

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Not sure about that site, but I've heard of reports of people now being able to unlock from cellunlocker.net, mobileincanada.com, and ebay listings as well. Ranging from $20-$40

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre