So let me tell you a story about my yellow Lumia 920 experience.

Hiiiiiiiii

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Today I run because today is the day she will be in my hands? The excitement, it?s killing me. My fingers tingle as I see her for the first time, like a Japanese schoolgirl I giggle and proceed forward.

I take off the protection and feel the body, her curves, the bottom? It feels incredible. I play with my fingers and the combination is a success, these years watching adult movies paid off, it looks like I pushed just the right buttons and she is turned on now. Her body is getting warmer and she is super sensitive to my touch.

I unwrap my long white cable and stick it in her, she is tight, just the way I like. We start synchronization, her body is burning now. ?Faster, harder, Scooter?, the synchronization is complete. I filled her up... I pull out my long cable, it's over now... She needs to rest. I slide my hand down her beautiful face, she whispers "good bye" and falls asleep?

Hiiiiiiiii

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Are you making light of objectophilia? Its a serious condition and I find this offensive.

You forcibly making that connection in order to feel offended means you want to be offended, plain and simple. You feeling offended is not my problem, and you're a high maintenance pain in the ass who needs to be excommunicated from the rest of us who were having fun before you showed up.

Slai

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Awww look at you taking it seriously :p .

And no, that connection isnt forced, you wrote it QUITE plainly. Youre sexualizing an object in jest, thus... making fun/light of objectophilia. Nothing forced about that connection.

Also, noone except you were having fun before that comment, its the... first comment.

That being said; I was joking, I dont find anything offensive, and I think humour shouldnt be restrained by sensitive individuals.

robinleck

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
Scandalise the **** out of it...
do a home-made video and post it here :D

Juz kidding, really dig your refreshing take of your mobile love. Cheers Man !!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs