Nokia Drive+ Beta - Updated!!!

ryansstuff

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
The Nokia Drive+ beta has as update.

What's changed!

Battery saver mode: turns off GPS after the app is sent to background (Except when in guidance mode)

Back to my position and distance measurements

UI improvements
and bug fixes.

I'm yet to try it out just thought I would let people know.

ryansstuff

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Yer same sent it is as a tip the minute I posted this.

Having a play with it feels faster and the new button to get straight back to where you are is a great option.

Can't wait to get my car mount and be able to try it for the first time.

Sinabu

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Since I have factory navigation in my car I will wait for a few more updates before installing again. My 920 has been much more stable without it since I uninstalled it.

diesel_fan

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I think it got pulled off from the store... I got it updated this morning to 2.1 -- few hours later got notification to update it again. Now its back to v2.0....

Jari P

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I think it got pulled off from the store... I got it updated this morning to 2.1 -- few hours later got notification to update it again. Now its back to v2.0....

I received a phone update (not from store) - it is 2.1.0.1451 now ... I checked store too - it is the same there ...

diesel_fan

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I received a phone update (not from store) - it is 2.1.0.1451 now ... I checked store too - it is the same there ...

Its weird... I just got notification for update (3rd time today!) --> its back to v2.1. I think its was pulled from the store temporary and now its back with v2.1.

azasadny

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Thanks! I uninstalled the app a few weeks ago when I was experiencing the "rapid battery drain" issue. It seems to be gone now, so I'll reinstall the Nokia Drive app and see if anything changes...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234