Updates to Drive, Bluetooth and WiFi

jrjr488

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Updates came this morning. I can click on an address in an email now and go to maps/drive. Updated voices as well and there is a power saving setting now. Great addition. Not sure what the Bluetooth and WiFi updates did. No noticeable changes for me.

Ali Babba

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I haven't gotten any notifications (yet). I manually updated the Nokia Drive app, got the new voices, and updated the maps. I've intentionally not been using BT because it locked up on me randomly..hopefully they have fixed it with this update.

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
yup nothing here either and going to the drive app doesn't help either.

I seem to get these updates about 8hrs from the first time someone posts it...

WPmunkey

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
^Me too. I get updates at least 8hrs later, most of the time 12hrs+. Searching the app in Store doesn't help either most of the time. I just woke up to the extras+info today...

hudsonvalley

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Updates came this morning. I can click on an address in an email now and go to maps/drive. Updated voices as well and there is a power saving setting now. Great addition. Not sure what the Bluetooth and WiFi updates did. No noticeable changes for me.

can you post the links? they are in your purchase history @ windowsphone.com thanks. I am not getting any updates anymore.

Laceym

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
2010 VW GTI.. Sometimes it all works great, other times I have to fight with it for awhile.. Frustrating.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
2010 GTI here too. Reboot the phone and it will work the first time no problem. Any time after that it has to be manually connected until the time I reboot the phone.

fulnix

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
Nothing for me. Did not get for Extras either.

I hhaven't got the update for extras. To get the update for drive I followed the link from the article in my wpcentral app. It didn't show up right away. I wonder if these roll out bu serial # or activation date. I got my phone on the first batch first shipment from a preorder with AT&T?

azasadny

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
The updates are probably "staggered" to prevent servers and infrastructure from being overloaded... Just an educated guess.

slashd0t

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
2010 GTI here too. Reboot the phone and it will work the first time no problem. Any time after that it has to be manually connected until the time I reboot the phone.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I've been doing.. Sometimes though it'll work flawlessly for a few days, then go back into not connecting unless I reboot it..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte