Quick Question about Metrotube and Live Tiles

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
What's the story with Metrotube and live tiles? I posted this in the comments to the article but I was wondering if someone could confirm that Metrotube's live tiles are working? I would love for the Metrotube live tile to flip and show me when I get a new subscribed video. I've tried to pin my subscriptions to see if it will do this but it's just a static tile... am I doing something wrong or does Metrotube not support live tiles? I have "enable main tile flipping" checked but I can't see any other live tile options.

I have had this app on trial for a long time and so I go to the store and press buy and seem to get the app for free... The website says it's free and the store says it's ?0.79. So I'm guessing it's free for a limited time? Could this have anything to do with my static tiles?

EDIT: All of a sudden the live tiles that had been static for over an hour started flipping! Ignore this. :D

Last edited:

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
My question is why did the app revert back to v 3.6 after updating to v 4.0?
Mine is currently at 4.0 but the marketplace is showing another update for MetroTube and when I open it the version number is 3.6.. so I haven't installed that "update" yet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs