12-13-2012, 01:45 PM #1
- 39 Posts
This has been my battery life the past few days. The first two days I ended the day with about 70% on my phone. Don't know why it shows a spike down to 60%. So I've been trying to go two days in a row without charging. During the night I've been placing it in airplane mode so I don't get disturbed at night. That explains that little plateau between days. Regardless, pretty spectacular battery life. I'd say my usage during these days has been pretty normal. Email, web surfing here and there, bluetooth always on, wifi always on.
- By sifyganesh in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 11-21-2012, 09:51 AM
- By Bigsro in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2012, 05:25 AM
- By podsnap in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 12Last Post: 03-18-2012, 01:34 PM
- By baseballbert in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 7Last Post: 12-07-2011, 04:13 PM
- By Loaf in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 2Last Post: 07-13-2011, 02:25 AM