Random Reboots on my Lumia 920 at an all time high...the update needs to happen ASAP!

channing0214

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I have had my phone on my desk at work this morning just to watch it and see how many reboots it will do. It has done about 9 (since 7AM PST)....the most I've ever seen on my phone.

This Update that is supposed to fix this issue needs to happen ASAP, this rebooting is causing my battery to drain quite rapidly. Yesterday it must have been happening a lot as well, I must have just not noticed but by the time I left work (So about 9 hours, with little or no use on my phone...my battery was down to 30%...horrible!) :angry:

snakebitten

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Mine never does it. I wonder what causes it? It would not be something I could deal with. This has been just the opposite for me. Rock solid device.

Feel your pain. 😞

Last edited:

TMavC5

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I have had my phone on my desk at work this morning just to watch it and see how many reboots it will do. It has done about 9 (since 7AM PST)....the most I've ever seen on my phone.

This Update that is supposed to fix this issue needs to happen ASAP, this rebooting is causing my battery to drain quite rapidly. Yesterday it must have been happening a lot as well, I must have just not noticed but by the time I left work (So about 9 hours, with little or no use on my phone...my battery was down to 30%...horrible!) :angry:

YOu have SKYPE loaded? If so, try uninstalling it and wait for the official.

Mafiatounes

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
I have this too sometimes at work only (in the kitchen to be precise) it happens everyday there, when i am at home i never encounterd the phone rebooting while i use it more. Hope both OS & Fw updates come soon to our 920.

I do not have Skype installed however i have Drive+ Beta could it be that this is triggering the phone to reboot, since i only have it at the same location?

Laceym

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Take it back and get a new one. My wife's first one locked up all the time. Her second doesn't lock up at all. Same apps installed.

azasadny

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
I've had my L920 for a month (11/9 - today) and I've only had one reboot and that was this past Monday. Bluetooth also failed and the call dropped. I had to re-pair the phone to my car after it came back up...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss