- 12-13-2012, 01:52 PM #1
I've noticed since synching facebook that my phone dialer is now full of #'s from people on facebook. I *really* don't want that cluttering up my phonebook, anyone know of a way to remove facebook contact numbers from the phonebook?
12-13-2012, 01:55 PM #3
- 379 Posts
In settings, go to filter my contact list, uncheck Facebook.Arguing with an ***** is like playing chess with a pigeon.
You could be the greatest player in the world, but the pigeon will still knock over all the pieces, s--t on the board and strut around triumphantly-Tomtom6 on NcSportbikes.com
- 08-23-2014, 09:24 AM #7
Can someone help me with this please,
I've unselected the Facebook - People > Settings > Filter contacts list, but the Facebook contacts still appear on the phonebook.
Is there any way of selecting which facebook friends I want to be displayed in the Phonebook.
(they dont appear in People screen, but they still appear in Phonebook, even if filter unticked)
- 01-28-2015, 04:15 AM #11
Hi, this method from techknowzone worked perfectly for me. Hope it helps :)
How to Unsync Facebook Contacts from Windows 8.1 OS running smartphones:
This will help you delete facebook contacts from your Windows or Nokia lumia device.
1. Tap on the facebook app in your windows device to launch it, and on the right side top of the page tap on the three lines icon
2. Scroll down in the list and tap on Settings.
3. Now from the Settings options, tap on Connect with my Phone which will be On if you are seeing facebook contacts in your windows phone contacts app.
4. From the page which opens, you have to tap on the bar on the left side which will turn the contacts sync Off.
That is it. Now the facebook contacts will not appear in your device contacts app and you can always turn it on if you want to, by going to the Connect with my phone and turning the option to ON and then tapping on the Sync now option.
- By BigRThanHuge in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 52Last Post: 06-07-2015, 11:09 PM
- By ziggygod in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 10Last Post: 01-13-2014, 10:51 PM
- By j_hall_in in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 02-24-2012, 01:31 PM
- By bronco1552 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 11-16-2011, 02:13 AM
- By ericreinhardt in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 5Last Post: 06-01-2011, 01:24 PM