- 12-13-2012, 02:52 PM #1
I've noticed since synching facebook that my phone dialer is now full of #'s from people on facebook. I *really* don't want that cluttering up my phonebook, anyone know of a way to remove facebook contact numbers from the phonebook?
12-13-2012, 02:55 PM #3
- 379 Posts
In settings, go to filter my contact list, uncheck Facebook.Arguing with an ***** is like playing chess with a pigeon.
You could be the greatest player in the world, but the pigeon will still knock over all the pieces, s--t on the board and strut around triumphantly-Tomtom6 on NcSportbikes.com
- 08-23-2014, 10:24 AM #7
Can someone help me with this please,
I've unselected the Facebook - People > Settings > Filter contacts list, but the Facebook contacts still appear on the phonebook.
Is there any way of selecting which facebook friends I want to be displayed in the Phonebook.
(they dont appear in People screen, but they still appear in Phonebook, even if filter unticked)
- By ziggygod in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 10Last Post: 01-13-2014, 11:51 PM
- By BigRThanHuge in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 51Last Post: 11-18-2013, 08:29 PM
- By j_hall_in in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 02-24-2012, 02:31 PM
- By bronco1552 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 11-16-2011, 03:13 AM
- By ericreinhardt in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 5Last Post: 06-01-2011, 02:24 PM