Anyway to remove Facebook contact information from phonebook?

VisceralMonkey

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed since synching facebook that my phone dialer is now full of #'s from people on facebook. I *really* don't want that cluttering up my phonebook, anyone know of a way to remove facebook contact numbers from the phonebook?

Dix1975

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Can someone help me with this please,

I've unselected the Facebook - People > Settings > Filter contacts list, but the Facebook contacts still appear on the phonebook.
Is there any way of selecting which facebook friends I want to be displayed in the Phonebook.

(they dont appear in People screen, but they still appear in Phonebook, even if filter unticked)

Menusha Gunawardane

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Go to your facebook app--> settings--> turn off the option with "Connect With my phone"
After you do it the facebook option in your phone settings under people will get automatically removed :D

mjk2014

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
please let me know if you find out, did all that they said to do, still all fb contacts there, uninstalled fb, factory reset twice, still all there

MissHili

Jan 28, 2015
Visit site
Hi, this method from techknowzone worked perfectly for me. Hope it helps :)

How to Unsync Facebook Contacts from Windows 8.1 OS running smartphones:

This will help you delete facebook contacts from your Windows or Nokia lumia device.

1. Tap on the facebook app in your windows device to launch it, and on the right side top of the page tap on the three lines icon
2. Scroll down in the list and tap on Settings.
3. Now from the Settings options, tap on Connect with my Phone which will be On if you are seeing facebook contacts in your windows phone contacts app.
4. From the page which opens, you have to tap on the bar on the left side which will turn the contacts sync Off.

That is it. Now the facebook contacts will not appear in your device contacts app and you can always turn it on if you want to, by going to the Connect with my phone and turning the option to ON and then tapping on the Sync now option.

jaymzbo

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
Hi, this method from techknowzone worked perfectly for me. Hope it helps :)

How to Unsync Facebook Contacts from Windows 8.1 OS running smartphones:

This will help you delete facebook contacts from your Windows or Nokia lumia device.

1. Tap on the facebook app in your windows device to launch it, and on the right side top of the page tap on the three lines icon
2. Scroll down in the list and tap on Settings.
3. Now from the Settings options, tap on Connect with my Phone which will be On if you are seeing facebook contacts in your windows phone contacts app.
4. From the page which opens, you have to tap on the bar on the left side which will turn the contacts sync Off.

That is it. Now the facebook contacts will not appear in your device contacts app and you can always turn it on if you want to, by going to the Connect with my phone and turning the option to ON and then tapping on the Sync now option.

So I did this and the contacts are still in my phone. Is there any other way to remove Skype and Facebook contacts

LornAndrei

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
I've noticed since synching facebook that my phone dialer is now full of #'s from people on facebook. I *really* don't want that cluttering up my phonebook, anyone know of a way to remove facebook contact numbers from the phonebook?

Just log out your facebook account and log in again, that should work, it works on my phone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans