Cyan Lumia 920, Glossy?

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
My dad went to the Glendale holiday store yesterday, and saw all (no black) 920s. He said the cyan was glossy. And he knows the difference, having feeling my yellow one and that one. Also, he owns a cyan 900. We also know that cyan was said to be matte.

Last edited:

krystea

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
You should go check it out and bring back pictures for us, haha. That's weird if it really had no case or protective film over it

BenjamusPrime

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm not calling you guys liars or you are wrong, I'm just saying what my dad told me.

Your dad is just a little confused. I own a cyan L900 and have handled friends' L920's multiple times and even though they are so-called "matte-finished" they have a different texture from the old paint job on the 900's. It's a little slicker and finer grain than the old paint job but it still qualifies as matte and feels VASTLY different from the glossy 920.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Your dad is just a little confused. I own a cyan L900 and have handled friends' L920's multiple times and even though they are so-called "matte-finished" they have a different texture from the old paint job on the 900's. It's a little slicker and finer grain than the old paint job but it still qualifies as matte and feels VASTLY different from the glossy 920.

Kk

WNxAshik

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
@unstoppablekem Your dad aint wrong there are glossy versions of cyan 920, except that you dont get a brand new 920 with one of em. Its available as replacement cover, and is available all over ebay. Its officially produced by NOKIA but only as a replacement offer.

Here you go:
Housing Back Battery Cover Door Sim Card Tray Side Button for Nokia Lumia 920 | eBay

There are 2 options: matte blue or the GLOSSY blue.
I have verified it with the seller.

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
@unstoppablekem Your dad aint wrong there are glossy versions of cyan 920, except that you dont get a brand new 920 with one of em. Its available as replacement cover, and is available all over ebay. Its officially produced by NOKIA but only as a replacement offer.

Here you go:
Housing Back Battery Cover Door Sim Card Tray Side Button for Nokia Lumia 920 | eBay

There are 2 options: matte blue or the GLOSSY blue.
I have verified it with the seller.
was about to write just that ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb