H+ symbol

Omega Point

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm on Orange and I've been seeing H+ most of the time (when using the data connection)
since I got my 920. I haven't done a speed test but its much faster than my Lumia 710 was and even beats WiFi.

I also assumed it was DC-HSPA but I haven't been able to find a coverage map to check.

fancyabrew

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
yeah I only had it for a very short time and I was in the car (wife driving) and by the time I noticed it had gone. This is in rural SE Cornwall

holzlondon

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I think it's the highest level of HSDPA/HSUPA with a download speed of up to 21Mbit Very close to LTE territory I think? Strangely enough, I get that out in the countryside in Germany quite often.

pr0phecy

May 15, 2012
Visit site
I had the same thing the other day! I always have 3G, but once in a while I have the H+ (live in the Netherlands), I don't know when he does this. If it's faster than 3G, I wish I knew how to set up to keep holding that H+ setting...

Omega Point

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I had the same thing the other day! I always have 3G, but once in a while I have the H+ (live in the Netherlands), I don't know when he does this. If it's faster than 3G, I wish I knew how to set up to keep holding that H+ setting...

Mine only jumps to H/H+ when I'm actively using the data connection, when I'm not it drops back to 3G. All the phones I've had with HSPA have done the same thing so I don't know if it's a network or phone feature.

blessthejon

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
H+ is also known as HSPA+ or, here in the United States, as simply 4G. It basically is just a faster 3G. Still not faster than LTE.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett