Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
Like Tree95Likes

That was awesome, Laxman. Yeah I've seen many of such vids. Those keep me pushing to buy 920. No doubt that it'll always be remembered as a legendary, historic device. No denying to it.

For fun, have you watched General the Destroyer's vids? OMG you totally should!! He's fun person and Nokia fanboy from inside out!

Yep , I watched his videos couple of times :) . but enjoyed S3 Vs L920 (the one you posted). Thanks for the video.
    Thanked by:

Wow! Technixmedia India have actually performed a Heli ride to compare the OIS feature!!

Thanked by:
    Happy new year and here is first happy news. 920,820 now listed on Nokia shop...... Its coming really very soon!
    http://nokia.indiatimes.com/nokia/nokia-nokia-lumia/
    Last edited by ayush3mathur; 12-31-2012 at 10:11 PM.
    Few days ago, i tried Nokia Lumia 920 and 820 and wrote my full experience on my blog, do take a look.
    About L820- Part 1
    About L920- Part 2
    About Windows Phone 8- Part 3 <----MUST READ
    please enrich my blog with your valuable comments,,,,,,,,,,
    My FB page- http://Facebook.com/NextLumia
    For the n00bs to see the REAL INNOVATION done by Nokia have a Look :

Quote Originally Posted by EISENbricher View Post
    Wow! Technixmedia India have actually performed a Heli ride to compare the OIS feature!!

Wow , Its just not the video quality.... Sound quality is awesome on 920, Notice the noise reduction as well ..Just wow

Global Posts
    1,735 Global Posts
    Any word yet from Nokia?

Sent from my RaZr on MIUI.
    Nokia India added new Photo of L920 on the new year. Still QUOTING "COMING SOON"....... Meh -_- MY LAWD NOKIA INDIA !

Global Posts
    1,735 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunaid Udaipurwala View Post
    Nokia India added new Photo of L920 on the new year. Still QUOTING "COMING SOON"....... Meh -_- MY LAWD NOKIA INDIA !
    Ya i saw that..the yellow one right?

Nokia India

It’s a new day, it’s the New Year and it’s a new beginning!

Presenting the Nokia Lumia 920, the world’s most innovative smartphone.

.Coming soon :D

Slenzen likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ayush3mathur View Post
    Happy new year and here is first happy news. 920,820 now listed on Nokia shop...... Its coming really very soon!
    Nokia Lumia Mobile Phone Price, Reviews and Technical Specification - Indiatimes Shopping. - shopping.indiatimes.com
    Oh yeah! It is promising indeed. So does that mean India will get 920 in only 3 colors, Red, white, yellow? I wanna get a Red one!
    Oh yeah! It is promising indeed. So does that mean India will get 920 in only 3 colors, Red, white, yellow? I wanna get a Red one!
    Mine is yellow or black . I will decide once I hold the device in Hand :D

I would have loved the gray but will settle for black.

I still want a grey. Is it coming later?

Just finished a live chat with Nokia rep. I asked about launch date, stating that they had informed me that 1st week of Jan was told to me previously. It's already start of first week, so any further updates? And also, that the proprity dealers are insisting on 15th as launch date.
    They answered that the phone will indeed launch in the 1st week itself, and not any further.

I guess then phone will be 'Launched' this week, and will be available for sell around 15th.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakshman Guntu View Post
    Mine is yellow or black . I will decide once I hold the device in Hand :D
    I don't think black will be available soon. Because they haven't listed on their indiatimes store.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sameer Dhere View Post
    LOL, We dont even know when 920 is coming and we started talking about colors ? ;) ...looks like everyone is super excited
    Just finished a live chat with Nokia rep. I asked about launch date, stating that they had informed me that 1st week of Jan was told to me previously. It's already start of first week, so any further updates? And also, that the proprity dealers are insisting on 15th as launch date.
    They answered that the phone will indeed launch in the 1st week itself, and not any further.

I guess then phone will be 'Launched' this week, and will be available for sell around 15th.

I don't think black will be available soon. Because they haven't listed on their indiatimes store.
    Yeah, Even if they provide us the date & price, it will ONLY BE A LAUNCH DATE, NOT THE AVAILABILITY of the device. Mind you again, this is INDIA, yaha sab late chalta hai, Bhench*d Saale kaam chor saale... MY LAWD !

LOL, We dont even know when 920 is coming and we started talking about colors ? ;) ...looks like everyone is super excited
    yes...excited. :)
    It will come in this month for sure. So planning other things now. Though the wait is agonizing, i'm trying to keep my mind busy with little things such as colour etc.

haha thought he would break GSIII in the end
    That was awesome, Laxman. Yeah I've seen many of such vids. Those keep me pushing to buy 920. No doubt that it'll always be remembered as a legendary, historic device. No denying to it.

For fun, have you watched General the Destroyer's vids? OMG you totally should!! He's fun person and Nokia fanboy from inside out!

Wow , Its just not the video quality.... Sound quality is awesome on 920, Notice the noise reduction as well ..Just wow
    wats next , spaceship??!!

any videos 820 vs 8X??

Just called the local nokia priority n they too re sayin its JAN 15 ....920 wil b the first one to reach followed by 820 n 620
    Quote Originally Posted by krishna6233 View Post
    Just called the local nokia priority n they too re sayin its JAN 15 ....920 wil b the first one to reach followed by 820 n 620
    They should at least release the price/launch the device this week

Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sameer Dhere View Post
    Though grey was listed, but I haven't read it being launched anywhere in any country...

Even I wanted grey, but I guess I will have to settle with white now..

Global Posts
    1,735 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by krishna6233 View Post
    any videos 820 vs 8X??
    There are many...search on YouTube