Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 325 of 665
Like Tree95Likes
  1. rnaveen1989's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    19 Posts
    #301  
    Some good news for fans to cheer up .Today morning i had a chat with nokia tech centre. He said the official announcement is the mobile will be released by first week itself. I conformed wethr there will be just announcement or the mobile will go on sale, the reply is L920 will go on sale from the day of announcement itself. No word of price yet
    Sridhar Nemana likes this.
  2. krishna6233's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    45 Posts
    #302  
    Anyone heard abt 7.9 update for wp7??a guy in a mobile store was xplainin to a customer how good lumia is ..he was enquirin if it has bluetooth file sharing option ...stil many think lumias doesnt ve a bluetooth file sharin option ..in reply he was tellin it has got bluetooth with 7.8 update n presently only pictures n songs can b shared n next month with 7.9 update it wil b possibl to send videos also!
    wil it b the app update or os??
  3. EISENbricher's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    51 Posts
    #303  
    Quote Originally Posted by LazySunday View Post
    Even after 300 posts on this thread, no one has any clue about L 920 launch or price... and this thread was to confirm the confirmation :P
    This thread is dedicated for ranting xD Feel free to rant away your thoughts, people!!
  4. X0LARIUM's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,632 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,735 Global Posts
    #304  
    Quote Originally Posted by EISENbricher View Post
    This thread is dedicated for ranting xD Feel free to rant away your thoughts, people!!
    Correct.
    Had Lumia been here like it is in other countries we would be sharing pics and discussing issues. As of now all we ask each other is "Hey did u hear anything about the price" " anyone know the release date"?
    Anyways..


    Sent from my RaZr on MIUI.
    Thanked by:
  5. EISENbricher's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    51 Posts
    #305  
    Quote Originally Posted by XENOPHOS View Post
    Correct.
    Had Lumia been here like it is in other countries we would be sharing pics and discussing issues. As of now all we ask each other is "Hey did u hear anything about the price" " anyone know the release date"?
    Anyways..


    Sent from my RaZr on MIUI.
    Ahahah true words, friend! The thought you just mentioned, that we could be sharing pics n all seem really wonderful xD
    This long wait has been so long that such thought seems almost impossible, lol!
  6. LazySunday's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    129 Posts
    #306  
    Quote Originally Posted by EISENbricher View Post
    This thread is dedicated for ranting xD Feel free to rant away your thoughts, people!!
    Obviously it was my "Rant" Eisen :)
    EISENbricher likes this.
  7. #307  
    Quote Originally Posted by lazysunday View Post
    even after 300 posts on this thread, no one has any clue about l 920 launch or price... And this thread was to confirm the confirmation :p
    lol
    Few days ago, i tried Nokia Lumia 920 and 820 and wrote my full experience on my blog, do take a look.
    About L820- Part 1
    About L920- Part 2
    About Windows Phone 8- Part 3 <----MUST READ
    please enrich my blog with your valuable comments,,,,,,,,,,
    My FB page- http://Facebook.com/NextLumia
  8. #308  
    Quote Originally Posted by krishna6233 View Post
    Anyone heard abt 7.9 update for wp7??a guy in a mobile store was xplainin to a customer how good lumia is ..he was enquirin if it has bluetooth file sharing option ...stil many think lumias doesnt ve a bluetooth file sharin option ..in reply he was tellin it has got bluetooth with 7.8 update n presently only pictures n songs can b shared n next month with 7.9 update it wil b possibl to send videos also!
    wil it b the app update or os??
    Of course it will be an app update. Bt i guess the full 7.8 update is still pending. This on dont have lenses, no rooms a no kids corner if its coming
    Few days ago, i tried Nokia Lumia 920 and 820 and wrote my full experience on my blog, do take a look.
    About L820- Part 1
    About L920- Part 2
    About Windows Phone 8- Part 3 <----MUST READ
    please enrich my blog with your valuable comments,,,,,,,,,,
    My FB page- http://Facebook.com/NextLumia
  9. #309  
    Quote Originally Posted by ayush3mathur View Post
    Dude, practically every Headphone is cancelling noise when u will insert it in a 920. So better buy a good headphone with optimum quality. BTW, active noise cancellation is a thing almost impossible in wireless headphones. You hv to compromise with sound quality in those.
    I am still confused if u want in ear or on ear.
    Dude, earphones are :-
    s-ep-0024_1.jpg

    Headphones are : -
    03-ekocycle-beats-headphones.jpg

    You are also wrong about the Noise cancellation, it is not there is EARPHONES, it can be only done in a HEADPHONE as the technology requires additional microphone & tech which can be inserted only in a HEADPHONE, here, have a look :-

    noise-canceling-headphone-6.jpg

    I hope now you understand you guys can you find a CHEAP HEADPHONE with NOISE CANCELLATION TECH in it ?
  10. tissotti's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,106 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,107 Global Posts
    #310  
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunaid Udaipurwala View Post
    I can predict that in-spite of launching the device late, Nokia India will not provide us with free Wireless charger, they will charge us extra for it & we will have to buy it separately, I can vouch on this. Nokia India are becoming MONEY HUNGRY people now I swear. I can say they will price the phone more than 38k & also charge us for the Wireless charger. Anyways, on 7th January I will get a check of $100 = Rs.5400 approx from adsense because I just passed the $100 limit from youtube views LOL, HURRAY !
    So with this money I will buy the wireless charger & I need a NOISE CANCELLATION WIRELESS HEADPHONE under Rs.3000/- Please advice me friends :D

    a big
    ┈┈┈┈┈┈▕▔╲┈┈┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈▏▕┈┈┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈▏▕▂▂▂┈┈┈
    ▂▂▂▂▂▂╱┈▕▂▂▂▏┈┈
    ▉▉▉▉▉┈┈┈▕▂▂▂▏┈┈
    ▉▉▉▉▉┈┈┈▕▂▂▂▏┈┈
    ▔▔▔▔▔▔╲▂▕▂▂▂▏┈┈
    Well the wireless charger didn't come free to us living in continental Europe and we paid 599 euros for the phone. Slightly cheaper than GS3 was on launch and a lot cheaper than iPhone 5 32GB is.
    As far as active noise cancellation headphones go, i would personally just go for in-ears or headphones with proper passive noise cancellation. Though if i had to, Denon usually does decent stuff, so Denon AH-NC732.
  11. EISENbricher's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    51 Posts
    #311  
    Quote Originally Posted by tissotti View Post
    Well the wireless charger didn't come free to us living in continental Europe and we paid 599 euros for the phone. Slightly cheaper than GS3 was on launch and a lot cheaper than iPhone 5 32GB is.
    As far as active noise cancellation headphones go, i would personally just go for in-ears or headphones with proper passive noise cancellation. Though if i had to, Denon usually does decent stuff, so Denon AH-NC732.
    Where are you from? Because yesterday I've read that Nokia is selling 920 at price of 640 Euros in Germany. The prices aren't going down yet.
  12. #312  
    dafuq is difference between ACTIVE noise cancellation & PASSIVE noise cancellation ? All I care about is Noise Cancellation so that I can hear the sound of headphones ONLY :D
  13. Sameer Dhere's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    65 Posts
    #313  
    Quote Originally Posted by rnaveen1989 View Post
    Some good news for fans to cheer up .Today morning i had a chat with nokia tech centre. He said the official announcement is the mobile will be released by first week itself. I conformed wethr there will be just announcement or the mobile will go on sale, the reply is L920 will go on sale from the day of announcement itself. No word of price yet
    Any word about L820?
  14. spiderbatman's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    104 Posts
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
       #314  
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunaid Udaipurwala View Post
    dafuq is difference between ACTIVE noise cancellation & PASSIVE noise cancellation ? All I care about is Noise Cancellation so that I can hear the sound of headphones ONLY :D
    active noise cancellation has a separate battery operated unit which cancels background noise by producing frequencies of sound waves that cancels background noise..it comes in both headphones and earphones

    audio-technica-ath-anc1-active-noise-cancelling-ear-headphones-1.jpg

    audiotechnica-anc3-500x500.jpg

    passive noise cancellation, also called noise isolation is the fit of headphone or earphone that plugs your ear so that background noise gets blocked...
  15. #315  
    Some good info circulating regarding headphones on the India Launch Confirmation thread.

    Seriously, Nokia is taking way tooooo long!
  16. Reui's Avatar
    Developer

    Posts
    97 Posts
    #316  
    You people here got really bored waiting for nokia, seguing the topic to headphone stuffs :sad:
  17. Sameer Dhere's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    65 Posts
    #317  
    Just called up a priority dealer in Pune (JM Road). The guy over the phone told me Launching date is 13th January. And live demo pieces will reach his shop in next 3-4 days.
    When asked about price he said "I gave you all the information that company gave me. Prices will be clear only at the launch."
    He also said that 820 would be coming later, he knew only about 920.

    With this I've run out of patience and probably will buy an 8X or some android handset next week.
  18. #318  
    22nd January is my Birthday, if Nokia Lumia 920 is not released by then, than.. on 22nd January, I will either have HTC 8X or Samsung Galaxy S3 !
  19. LazySunday's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    129 Posts
    #319  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sameer Dhere View Post
    Just called up a priority dealer in Pune (JM Road). The guy over the phone told me Launching date is 13th January. And live demo pieces will reach his shop in next 3-4 days.
    When asked about price he said "I gave you all the information that company gave me. Prices will be clear only at the launch."
    He also said that 820 would be coming later, he knew only about 920.

    With this I've run out of patience and probably will buy an 8X or some android handset next week.
    Dude I thought of doing it, but imagine holding a Samsung or HTC device in hands... turned me off ;)
  20. LazySunday's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    129 Posts
    #320  
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunaid Udaipurwala View Post
    22nd January is my Birthday, if Nokia Lumia 920 is not released by then, than.. on 22nd January, I will either have HTC 8X or Samsung Galaxy S3 !
    LOL, when Nokia first announced a launch date for India in November initially, I thought I would get it as birthday gift in December on my birthday... Imagine how much I should have been pissed off. I completely forgot this till you mentioned. I was filled with rage and disappointment when they missed the December deadline, now hopelessly ranting and waiting the launch as my "Moksha" :P So my piece of advise - unless your birthday falls in April or beyond don't plan for such celebrations :P
  21. LazySunday's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    129 Posts
    #321  
    I wonder why Nokia limited their production capacity. Didn't they foresee the demand for 920? Even now after two months after product launch in November, they are having problems meeting the demand. Imagine the quantum of lost opportunity for Nokia. It is ridiculous if they say not more than 600,000 pieces can be manufactured per month. I guess Nokia delayed India launch because of their production issues.
    Even if L 920 in launched in India anytime soon, I don't know how long they may take to have devices in their stores. In China shipments are disappearing in minutes. I don't see that kind of demand here unless they send the devices in miniscule numbers. Well, too many parameters to say or guess when I may have 920 in my hands... sigh!
  22. #322  
    Quote Originally Posted by LazySunday View Post
    Dude I thought of doing it, but imagine holding a Samsung or HTC device in hands... turned me off ;)
    Specially SamSUCK.
  23. Daniel Ratcliffe's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    2,817 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,473 Global Posts
    #323  
    Quote Originally Posted by Aniruddh Sharma View Post
    Specially SamSUCK.
    Disagree about "Samsuck" (actually Samsung). I tried the ATIV S, it actually feels quite nice. I am however getting a Lumia 920 myself.
    Last edited by Paladinleeds; 01-03-2013 at 03:27 AM.

    "Fortune cookie said: 'Outlook not so good'. I said: 'Sure, but Microsoft ships it anyway'."
  24. #324  
    Quote Originally Posted by Aniruddh Sharma View Post
    Specially SamSUCK.
    I call it SamDUNG :D
  25. EISENbricher's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    51 Posts
    #325  
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakshman Guntu View Post
    I call it SamDUNG :D
    I call their low end as SamSUCK and High end devices SamDUNG xD

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-19-2012, 09:12 AM
  2. LUmia 920 in India!??
    By dvasudreddy in forum Nokia Lumia 920
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-11-2012, 12:55 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 12:44 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 10:00 AM
  5. Nokia Confirms Daylight Fix Coming for Lumia 920 Camera
    By Only Mama Knows in forum Nokia Lumia 920
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 11-06-2012, 08:27 PM

Posting Permissions