Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree95Likes

So can we start a which color are u getting discussion :P?? or still continue praying that it releases this time?

there is no point for them to wait till Monday if they are launching it on 10th.
    Lets hope its from 11th only, because this is the date the NPD gave me when I called them Mid December.
    Quote Originally Posted by anand jk jain View Post
    I second that :)

So 820 shall appear till last week of January.
    Most of the priority dealers do not have much info about 820 and have not placed order for it. Whereas orders for 920 have already been submitted to Nokia. One priority dealer (Pune) I know of has ordered 35 pieces of 920. And he's expecting to get more than that in reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Sameer Dhere View Post
    So 820 shall appear till last week of January.
    Most of the priority dealers do not have much info about 820 and have not placed order for it. Whereas orders for 920 have already been submitted to Nokia. One priority dealer (Pune) I know of has ordered 35 pieces of 920. And he's expecting to get more than that in reality.
    Which dealer is this? I will go there this weekend to buy the phone. :)

Nilesh

I don't know what is wrong with the priority dealers in Mumbai. The ones i have spoken to(borivali) havn't even started taking pre orders yet.
    If anyone has any idea about the Nokia priority dealers Mumbai who are taking pre-orders please mention the contact details here.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Abhishek M View Post
    I don't know what is wrong with the priority dealers in Mumbai. The ones i have spoken to(borivali) havn't even started taking pre orders yet.
    If anyone has any idea about the Nokia priority dealers Mumbai who are taking pre-orders please mention the contact details here.
    Thanks.
    Both of them are accepting pre-orders....The dates given for availability are the 11th and 12th...

Hill road, Bandra -26422266
    Ghatkopar east - 9892048328
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishek M View Post
    Thanks.
    I have pre-ordered mine at :

Solutions - Nokia Priority, Recycling point
    Address: 1,Bhaveshwar Market,M.G.Road Ghatkopar(E) 400077, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
    Phone: +919892048328
    Email: Mukesh@solutionsworld.in
    View on map: Open Nokia Maps
    Thanked by:

Still skeptical about the price, So for information sake, say if i pre ordered at a nokia store paying a certain amount and want to cancel it, will i be refunded the full amount ?
    Quote Originally Posted by bashbaliga View Post
    Still skeptical about the price, So for information sake, say if i pre ordered at a nokia store paying a certain amount and want to cancel it, will i be refunded the full amount ?
    The Lajpat Nagar dealer told me that they would refund the amount.

Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    what colour u guys going to book now i have white and planning to swap to yellow :)

Thanks man!

Guess i have to find one in bangalore then,

Still debating whether to buy from nokia store or any other 3rd party dealer, dont want to feel like crap if others are giving nice discounts!

Yellow looks sweet, I always drool over it during the commercials, will definitely grab everyone's attention, but a bit flashy, not the kind of thing you want to own if you are a professional.

Black is universal, anything will look good in it, Black is always the safer choice.

White ? Meh, my opinion is it kinda sucks to have glossy white mobilephone.

I am planning white too. black is too common and other colors are too bright.
    I'm hoping that 'glossy white' isnt soo bad!
    Yellow it is!
    Bored of the same looking phones + its professionally casual and suits my personality :D
    Thanked by:
    Are u guys still planning to buy a black one? Wait is all u can do ....... :p
    Few days ago, i tried Nokia Lumia 920 and 820 and wrote my full experience on my blog, do take a look.
    About L820- Part 1
    About L920- Part 2
    About Windows Phone 8- Part 3 <----MUST READ
    please enrich my blog with your valuable comments,,,,,,,,,,
    My FB page- http://Facebook.com/NextLumia
    If nokia port to android, i will better buy a BB10........
    Few days ago, i tried Nokia Lumia 920 and 820 and wrote my full experience on my blog, do take a look.
    About L820- Part 1
    About L920- Part 2

Guys, which colors from 820 and 920 have matte finish? I don't want that glossy shining surface !!
    and buying a lumia 820, which will cost > 25k..will that be a good move?? I could get a much better android device in that price tag :| (I hate android :@)
    My budget is around 31k...lumia 920 :( i dnt wanna miss it :/
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay920 View Post
    Guys, which colors from 820 and 920 have matte finish? I don't want that glossy shining surface !!
    and buying a lumia 820, which will cost > 25k..will that be a good move?? I could get a much better android device in that price tag :| (I hate android :@)
    Black, Grey and Cyan are matte finish while Yellow, Red and White are glossy finish.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Black, Grey, Cyan are matte.. but Nokia are yet to launch Grey across the globe, probably they have cancelled it all together. Moreover in India in Lumia 920, they were suppose to launch Black in the first wave and have been reading in this forum that they won't be doing it.. Cyan is planned for a later launch.. but all this shouldn't concern you.. coz L920 launch price of 31k is near impossible.. L820 is a good option for you if you are looking for WP8 phone.. you may get an android phone with more features in that phone but then thats android and this is a forum for WP lovers :-)..

Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    For all those waiting for Lumia 620....

It is now showing in stock in some markets of Europe and in China.. but is retailing at a price of 17-19k INR.

Lets see how L920 get priced, then probably we will get an idea on how the price differs in India compared to other markets and then we can speculate how much L620 is going to cost here..

Quote Originally Posted by spiderbatman View Post
    Black, Grey, Cyan are matte.. but Nokia are yet to launch Grey across the globe, probably they have cancelled it all together. Moreover in India in Lumia 920, they were suppose to launch Black in the first wave and have been reading in this forum that they won't be doing it.. Cyan is planned for a later launch.. but all this shouldn't concern you.. coz L920 launch price of 31k is near impossible.. L820 is a good option for you if you are looking for WP8 phone.. you may get an android phone with more features in that phone but then thats android and this is a forum for WP lovers :-)..
    yes I am a WP lover...rather a Microsoft lover...and I hate android..!!

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Nokia's invited the media for an event on the 10th :)

920 and 820 are appearing in 'Support' section of Nokia India website now. User guides are also up there.

500 posts! and still 2 days away from the launch!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sameer Dhere View Post
    920 and 820 are appearing in 'Support' section of Nokia India website now. User guides are also up there.
    920 was there from ages. i postd about it if u missed... http://mobihalo.wordpress.com/2012/12/14/nokia-lumia-920-gets-listed-on-support-page/
    About L820- Part 1
    About L920- Part 2
    Thanked by: