Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1318192021222324252627 LastLast
Like Tree95Likes

Quote Originally Posted by imSherlocked View Post
    its launching on 10th jan (thats tomorrow ) for sure. Are u not following this thread? a gUy posted a pic of invitation to midia and bloggers.Its happening in mumbai.
    :) i am following this thread..but if i go by that i should have had L920 on the 23rd Dec..yet here i am today..i don't mean any offense all i am saying is i don't wanna be disappointed and there hasn't been any official launch date being two days away of its supposed launch. Also about that media invitation the reason behind it isn't all that clear. I just don't wanna get my hopes up..just yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Crasto View Post
    You know imo i think if you have waited for so long for this device to be in your grasp i wouldnt let money come in the way of your "sapna" cause at the end you only dream of having the best and you only earn money cause you want the best. And if the price is 37k i think its kinda worth it with the features this phone has...anything below 35k would be a clear steal.
    chill dude, i know it worth its price, and i was asking to those who were expecting its price to be around 30k or whatever. I was expecting this price from start. And i strongly recommend your words to those guys.buy it, dont wait coz its now or nevwr deal.
    Few days ago, i tried Nokia Lumia 920 and 820 and wrote my full experience on my blog, do take a look.
    About L820- Part 1
    About L920- Part 2
    About Windows Phone 8- Part 3 <----MUST READ
    please enrich my blog with your valuable comments,,,,,,,,,,
    My FB page- http://Facebook.com/NextLumia

I feel Nokia will bundle wireless charger or some such accessory with it for 37k, to make it a sweeter deal over 8x or more importantly, Galaxy S3.

so, kis kis ka sapna almost toot chuka he, and are they going for 820 or not?BTW i am having a good news for u all, will share it later....
    Please share it ASAP if its for all of us. :)
    :) i am following this thread..but if i go by that i should have had L920 on the 23rd Dec..yet here i am today..i don't mean any offense all i am saying is i don't wanna be disappointed and there hasn't been any official launch date being two days away of its supposed launch. Also about that media invitation the reason behind it isn't all that clear. I just don't wanna get my hopes up..just yet.
    ah, dude, just sit back relax, you will not be disappointed this time.BTW, Nokia India will not post the launch date to public on twitter/fb. They will just post live updates of launch party on their twitter profile on launch date ie tomorrow. Follow them there and get to know whats happening at launch party tomorrow. Http://twitter.com/nokiaindia
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay920 View Post
    will decide about 820 after one week of these 2 phones coming to stores...wanna have hands on both..
    and now I am curios about the samsung Ativ S..it is said to be around 30k - 33k...dnt know when will it land in India... (lumia 920 way ahead of Ativ S though)
    still..large screen...expandable memory...1.9MP front camera..
    no nokia maps, city lens, no puremotion HD+...damn confused..!! :/
    List does not end there.. L920 is color full , OIS, low light photography, more support from nokia, BUILD QUALITY
    Quote Originally Posted by Sameer Dhere View Post
    Please share it ASAP if its for all of us. :)
    sure, next post....
    Few days ago, i tried Nokia Lumia 920 and 820 and wrote my full experience on my blog, do take a look.
    About L820- Part 1
    About L920- Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Lakshman Guntu View Post
    List does not end there.. L920 is color full , OIS, low light photography, more support from nokia, BUILD QUALITY
    yeah man...but........ :'(
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagar Khandelwal View Post
    37k .. my dreams tutt chuke dost ! :( :( :(
    don't be sad mate. If u can, buy it. Or else, 820 is a very good ooption .
    About L820- Part 1
    About L920- Part 2
    now here is a good news who cant buy 920, and dont wanna buy 820 and still wanna taste wp8 from nokia. You guess right. The Nokia Lumia 620. We know its coming in early Fab. But price is a matter of discussion. But we can do simple logic to find its price.
    L620 is available in Malaysia for RM799 according to Nokia Malaysia FB page. And L920 was available there for RM1999, now we have price of L920 in India as 36999 so, comparison with price in Malaysia gives price of 620 in India. And thats expected to be rs 14999. And i am quite sure it will be this.
    Enjoy
    About L820- Part 1
    About L920- Part 2
    Well guys i jjust spoke to CROMA care !! They said its showing 35000 in their system as launch price ! Expected around 14th ! :-/
    akshay920 likes this.

i guess bangalore already had a meeting day before yest[7/1/13] about the l920, got this same info from 3 places i.e: npd, univercell and sangeetha
    Here is a delhi invitation Lumia 920, 820 Coming to India this Thursday, Nokia Sends out Invite for January 10 Event | Nokia - Gizbot

P.S
    Based on the information collected from the nokia site, only 3 colors are going to be launched
    i.e red,yellow and white
    Nokia Lumia 920 Specifications - Nokia - India
    if its really 35K ..its going to be a yummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy deal :D
    35k if it is true !! i'll surely buy !!
    i asked her twice ... she was like i am sure sir ... dats wat our system is showing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sagar Khandelwal View Post
    35k if it is true !! i'll surely buy !!
    i asked her twice ... she was like i am sure sir ... dats wat our system is showing.
    I think all 3rd party retailers have set an expected price in their system and all of them will update it after Nokia announces it tomorrow.
    So, till tomorrow, we can't trust any of the prices.
    Quote Originally Posted by nileshdd View Post
    I think all 3rd party retailers have set an expected price in their system and all of them will update it after Nokia announces it tomorrow.So, till tomorrow, we can't trust any of the prices.
    i second that. Its wait and watch and then rush game... :p
    About L820- Part 1
    About L920- Part 2
    i second that. Its wait and watch and then rush game... :p
    LOL , yes ..

for me any ray of hope is all good ! :P

Does anybody have information about availability of 820? Can you all check with NPDs in your respective cities?

As per information I've got from a NPD in Pune, 820 stock will come in the last week of January or first week of February. And I'm really tired of waiting now. AND 920 is beyond my budget.
    To all guys waiting for official announcement for l920 launching tomorrow, here u go. Timeline Photos | Facebook . Indiatimes shopping announcing the launch. For those who dont know, Indiatimes is official store partner of Nokia India. It is where max stock arrives, though selling is a bit weak compared to flipkart. :-P
    Last edited by imSherlocked; 01-09-2013 at 07:40 AM.
    About L820- Part 1
    About L920- Part 2
    To all guys waiting for official announcement for l920 launching tomorrow, here u go. Timeline Photos | Facebook . Indiatimes shopping announcing the launch. For those who dont know, Indiatimes is official store partner of Nokia India. It is where max stoke arrives, though selling is a bit weak compared to flipkart. :-P

YaaaYY !! :D :D

@Sameer... i went to a NPD today he said it'll b available after 24th jan :-/
    Thanked by:
    Come on people..... You're getting the LIFETIME UNLIMITED MUSIC & GPS from Nokia Music & Nokia Maps & Drive in Lumia 920 as well, soo epic :D
    To all guys waiting for official announcement for l920 launching tomorrow, here u go. Timeline Photos | Facebook . Indiatimes shopping announcing the launch. For those who dont know, Indiatimes is official store partner of Nokia India. It is where max stoke arrives, though selling is a bit weak compared to flipkart. :-P
    Where max stoke ? You mean Stock right ? LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunaid Udaipurwala View Post
    Where max stoke ? You mean Stock right ? LOL
    yup, typo ;)
    About L820- Part 1
    About L920- Part 2

Pre-ordered mine - White Lumia 920. Have been saving money for this since it was announced :) I was expecting it to cost around SIII Galaxy. Now, it's more or less is at the same price...
    any OFFICIAL news from Nokia India for Launch of L920.. ?
    Because I highly suspect that the device will be launched tomorrow or on 11th Jan... I have high doubts about it even though there are many news, blogs & Online Shop websites confirming the release. As long as Nokia India does not fully reveal, its 100% still doubtful !