Lumia 920 India Confirmation

Abhishek M

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Post #501 YAY :D
Anyways, I'm buying Yellow, Red or Black !
DONT BUY WHITE, because scratches & Dust will be seen very very fast, I swear to Gawd....

if scratches is your concern, it will be seen on yellow and red too man, both are glossy.
but yeah we will have to be careful about the dust part, just end up cleaning it too often.

Abhishek M

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
820 !! NO :| .... 920 is good .. lets see ... btw if i pre-order will dey accept credit card when i go to pay the full amount ?

820 is great too!compared to 920 it only lacks huge storage cap, the OIS camera.
820s advantage over 920 is changeable covers(this has a white cover in matte finish), removable battery and i cant think of any more.

these are all i can think of at the moment, but i think its worth the money too.

Sameer Dhere

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
820 is great too!compared to 920 it only lacks huge storage cap, the OIS camera.
820s advantage over 920 is changeable covers(this has a white cover in matte finish), removable battery and i cant think of any more.

these are all i can think of at the moment, but i think its worth the money too.

Add: MicroSD card slot (upto 64 GB)

spiderbatman

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Post #501 YAY :D
Anyways, I'm buying Yellow, Red or Black !
DONT BUY WHITE, because scratches & Dust will be seen very very fast, I swear to Gawd....

I already got this

Amazon.com: ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - Nokia Lumia 920 Screen Protector Shield + Full Body Skin Protector & Lifetime Replacements: Cell Phones & Accessories

I know, I purchased a mobile accessory before the mobile :-D... but this thing is too good.. Your phone won't even get a scratch even if a bullet fired brushes by your phone :evil:

Check out its videos how tough is it.. I saw one where they used good amount of pressure with a pen to pierce through and they couldn't...

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I already got this

Amazon.com: ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - Nokia Lumia 920 Screen Protector Shield + Full Body Skin Protector & Lifetime Replacements: Cell Phones & Accessories

I know, I purchased a mobile accessory before the mobile :-D... but this thing is too good.. Your phone won't even get a scratch even if a bullet fired brushes by your phone :evil:

Check out its videos how tough is it.. I saw one where they used good amount of pressure with a pen to pierce through and they couldn't...

Link to video pls

Sagar Khandelwal

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Hmm ... :) ok ..

Ne1 knows if Credit card will be accepted ?

abxy

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I have already bought 3 covers ( Purple, Black and Red) ;) plus screen guards from UK and the stupid phone is not even announced yet here :winktongue:
Hybrid Rubberised Back Cover Case for Nokia Lumia 920 Solid Red | eBay

I already got this

LazySunday

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I finally laid my hands on a white Lumia 920 today with a Nokia priority dealer (NPD). When I first took it into my hand I noticed a little heft compared to my my C7 and L800. But the device is simply great in hand...very well built. I'm liking the white glossy finish now :) This thing is so huge that my thumb was not able to reach the back arrow if hold the phone in middle of my palm... However, the phone is a beauty... Tried the camera... it is really good. And the screen is awesome, much much better than L800.

There was no L820 to compare with. NPD guy told me that they are taking pre orders and would start delivering after 14th of this month. They were having this demo piece for testing for the last two weeks with their Nokia sales representative who is hopping between various NPD's in my city. Overall, I enjoyed playing with it for about half an hour. I want to pre order, but unable to decide on colour.... I shall make up my mind and will be ordering it tomorrow... It's between black and white colours, but sales guy has very high words for yellow :( I'm looking for colour which would look professional in my hands. I attend a lot of client meetings and I don't want my phone to be a cynosure of bad eyes :p

Still thinking.... any helps... How about White?

Peace, finally Nokia, I had this opportunity to touch this masterpiece... yet I'm still annoyed the way Nokia handled this launch... just like in the past... I still hope Nokia can do much better job.

rohit330

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi Guyz...Please help me out in deciding... Matte Black or Glossy Red. What is your opinion. I am really confused between these two. I used to like black color alot and this matte particularly. but this red color makes me to think twice,, and finally totally confused.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99