- 12-31-2012, 05:14 AM #202
12-31-2012, 06:00 AM #204
- 53 Posts
- 12-31-2012, 06:24 AM #206
Oh same goes for me. I don't want a phone with anything less resolution than 720p. So 920 it is!!
- 12-31-2012, 06:39 AM #207
12-31-2012, 07:10 AM #209
- 107 Posts
- 12-31-2012, 08:39 AM #211
Meanwhile read the review of fonearena. http://www.fonearena.com/blog/59415/...20-review.html
I always look for some interesting review from them but looks like their top bloggers are not interested in doings review for it. Again the same statistical review, I become bored. And what he says is, it may be huge for some, I guess if he had reviews s3 then what would be his thoughts!!!
Anyway, the pics he took are nice and gives new info about things which i even dont know about. And he even reviewed Nokia exclusive apps nicely at the same time which is rarely seen with a phone's review. Its a good thing, people will know about what Nokia is offering them.....
- 12-31-2012, 09:00 AM #213
Cons of unlocking contract phones in India:
1. U not only will not get valid warranty in India, U will break your phone's original warranty in US.
2. Unlocking will cost U more money as U can't do this by ur own, and experts will charge U money for that and that too without guarantee that it will be unlocked successfully for whole life.
3. Its purely illegal thing to unlock a contract based phones, proceed on your own risk.
Still if U R alright with it, go for it, but I would straight say no if that's the price. It was available for 49$ few days back, dont know if still available.
- 12-31-2012, 09:17 AM #214
12-31-2012, 09:37 AM #216
- 22 Posts
Latest news on Lumia 920 India regarding the LTE bands.
Here is the mail content from a Nokia India (someone in the upper magmt).
Thanks for your mail. Wanted to let you know answers to your queries.
1) Even though Lumia 920 supports FDD LTE, Since Indian networks do not support FDD LTE , it was been switched OFF for India. So even if you travel to countries which have FDD LTE networks, Lumia 920 bought in India may not be able to latch onto those networks.
2) Supported LTE bands:
· Devices sold in US/AT&T: 1900(2), 1700/2100(4), 850(5), 700(17)
· Devices sold in Europe: 2100(1), 1800(3), 2600(7), 900(8), 800(20)
If this is true, then NL920 isn't worth the high price tag (if price above 30K) and being called the world most advanced smartphone (in India).
- 12-31-2012, 11:44 AM #220
- 12-31-2012, 11:44 AM #221
BTW, the price of 8X dropped on Flipkart today. And guess what is the new price?
33K. Why? Because even the Lumia is 33!!!
Edit: wait does that mean the Lumia 920 and the 900 will sell at the same price?
It's like Johnny Lever and Hrithik having the same fan following..
Lol just kidding!
Sent from my RaZr on MIUI.
Last edited by XENOPHOS; 12-31-2012 at 11:58 AM.
- 12-31-2012, 01:25 PM #224
Well anyways I'm thinking to buy that one for my sis, not for me. I can't stand android.
- By spiderbatman in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 10Last Post: 12-19-2012, 10:12 AM
- By dvasudreddy in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 9Last Post: 12-11-2012, 01:55 PM
- By hfcas in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 11-26-2012, 01:44 PM
- By dtboos in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 11-14-2012, 11:00 AM
- By Only Mama Knows in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 81Last Post: 11-06-2012, 09:27 PM