Lumia 920 India Confirmation

Lakshman Guntu

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
It is just not screen and low light photography..

1) Bigger Battery in L920
2) Optical Image stabilization in L920
3) Wireless charging (this works only certain back covers in L820, But works default in L920)
4) This is personal preference, I like L920.

Off course L820 has its own advantages like external memory, interchangeable covers

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
now 37k price tag will only justify if we get wireless chager/any purity headphones + Nokia music subscription and good inbox accessories...... What u guys say?

Neil Crasto

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
You know with all this hype and excitement, I just hope they don't delay the launch further...Now that would be devastating. The reason why i am saying this is cause there has not been an official wording on the launch of these phones, even though its claimed to release on the 11th which is 2 days away.

akshay920

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
so, kis kis ka sapna almost toot chuka he, and are they going for 820 or not?
will decide about 820 after one week of these 2 phones coming to stores...wanna have hands on both..
and now I am curios about the samsung Ativ S..it is said to be around 30k - 33k...dnt know when will it land in India... (lumia 920 way ahead of Ativ S though)
still..large screen...expandable memory...1.9MP front camera..
no nokia maps, city lens, no puremotion HD+...damn confused..!! :/

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
You know with all this hype and excitement, I just hope they don't delay the launch further...Now that would be devastating. The reason why i am saying this is cause there has not been an official wording on the launch of these phones, even though its claimed to release on the 11th which is 2 days away.
its launching on 10th jan (thats tomorrow ) for sure. Are u not following this thread? a gUy posted a pic of invitation to midia and bloggers.Its happening in mumbai.

Neil Crasto

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
so, kis kis ka sapna almost toot chuka he, and are they going for 820 or not?BTW i am having a good news for u all, will share it later....

You know imo i think if you have waited for so long for this device to be in your grasp i wouldnt let money come in the way of your "sapna" cause at the end you only dream of having the best and you only earn money cause you want the best. And if the price is 37k i think its kinda worth it with the features this phone has...anything below 35k would be a clear steal.

Neil Crasto

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
its launching on 10th jan (thats tomorrow ) for sure. Are u not following this thread? a gUy posted a pic of invitation to midia and bloggers.Its happening in mumbai.

:) i am following this thread..but if i go by that i should have had L920 on the 23rd Dec..yet here i am today..i don't mean any offense all i am saying is i don't wanna be disappointed and there hasn't been any official launch date being two days away of its supposed launch. Also about that media invitation the reason behind it isn't all that clear. I just don't wanna get my hopes up..just yet.

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
You know imo i think if you have waited for so long for this device to be in your grasp i wouldnt let money come in the way of your "sapna" cause at the end you only dream of having the best and you only earn money cause you want the best. And if the price is 37k i think its kinda worth it with the features this phone has...anything below 35k would be a clear steal.
chill dude, i know it worth its price, and i was asking to those who were expecting its price to be around 30k or whatever. I was expecting this price from start. And i strongly recommend your words to those guys.buy it, dont wait coz its now or nevwr deal.

nileshdd

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I feel Nokia will bundle wireless charger or some such accessory with it for 37k, to make it a sweeter deal over 8x or more importantly, Galaxy S3.

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
:) i am following this thread..but if i go by that i should have had L920 on the 23rd Dec..yet here i am today..i don't mean any offense all i am saying is i don't wanna be disappointed and there hasn't been any official launch date being two days away of its supposed launch. Also about that media invitation the reason behind it isn't all that clear. I just don't wanna get my hopes up..just yet.
ah, dude, just sit back relax, you will not be disappointed this time.BTW, Nokia India will not post the launch date to public on twitter/fb. They will just post live updates of launch party on their twitter profile on launch date ie tomorrow. Follow them there and get to know whats happening at launch party tomorrow. Http://twitter.com/nokiaindia

Lakshman Guntu

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
will decide about 820 after one week of these 2 phones coming to stores...wanna have hands on both..
and now I am curios about the samsung Ativ S..it is said to be around 30k - 33k...dnt know when will it land in India... (lumia 920 way ahead of Ativ S though)
still..large screen...expandable memory...1.9MP front camera..
no nokia maps, city lens, no puremotion HD+...damn confused..!! :/

List does not end there.. L920 is color full , OIS, low light photography, more support from nokia, BUILD QUALITY

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
now here is a good news who cant buy 920, and dont wanna buy 820 and still wanna taste wp8 from nokia. You guess right. The Nokia Lumia 620. We know its coming in early Fab. But price is a matter of discussion. But we can do simple logic to find its price.
L620 is available in Malaysia for RM799 according to Nokia Malaysia FB page. And L920 was available there for RM1999, now we have price of L920 in India as 36999 so, comparison with price in Malaysia gives price of 620 in India. And thats expected to be rs 14999. And i am quite sure it will be this.
Enjoy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99