12-15-2012, 04:43 AM #1
- 28 Posts
Hi all. This is my first post here.
I've got two questions about 920's camera settings:
1. When shooting at low light conditions, the photos sometimes come out much brighter than what it really is (sort like daytime).
Is there any settings that will fix this?
2. Auto Focus in video recording settings - Could anyone tell me when should I turn it on?
12-15-2012, 09:13 AM #3
- 473 Posts
Working on a guide for the 920's camera settings (my weekend project) but for the time being, try the Exposure Value setting. If the image is way too bright, choose a negative number. This setting basically tells the camera to intentionally over or under expose the picture.
Oh... and the autofocus for video.... if you're shooting moving subjects or moving around, you'll want continuous autofocus on. It's on by default and I really wouldn't mess with it.
12-16-2012, 05:19 AM #5
- 82 Posts
- By snaqvi91 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 12-05-2012, 01:40 PM
- By Reeves in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 11-15-2012, 11:52 AM
- By unity04 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 10-08-2012, 04:28 PM
- By dwlovell in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 8Last Post: 04-26-2012, 01:26 PM