- 12-15-2012, 09:13 AM #1
I need some serious help ya'll. I'm about to make the move from gmail to outlook but there seems to be a problem. Currently I use my gmail account to sign in to all my Windows devices and accounts. Apparently if I rename my account to an Outlook one I'll have to reset my Lumia 920 and re-set it up. This seems like a huge hassle just to change "gmail" to "outlook" on a WINDOWS DEVICE. Has anyone else encountered this same situation? Any other way around it?
Outlook Blog - Upgrade from Hotmail to Outlook.com
- By Jake_M in forum Windows Phone 8 How-to GuidesReplies: 118Last Post: 06-26-2014, 09:21 AM
- By Zyr in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 13Last Post: 01-23-2013, 01:23 PM
- By Neibl in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2012, 08:39 AM
- By holzlondon in forum Microsoft News & RumorsReplies: 8Last Post: 11-02-2012, 03:02 PM
- By scottcraft in forum Microsoft News & RumorsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-16-2012, 05:42 PM