Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Opened the windows phone app.
    It found my i tunes music folders.
    I tried to download one of playlists to the phone and not one song copied.
    It seems to suggest DRM protected content is excluded
    it seems to be copying and quite quickly but at the end i have a long list saying something went wrong with synching and list each song could not copy.

Anyone no what the problem is, I dont think much of my music is drm protected.

PIN
    No
    I personally use Mediamonkey (free) to transfer my music. It does auto-sync as soon as I connect my 920. Mediamonkey should be able to recognize the Itunes purchases without DRM and add them to its library. From then, connect your Lumia and setup the sync options you want and be on your merry way. Only issue I have with it is that not all my albums with embedded album art have the album art transfer, but alas.
    MediaMonkey Download

im on a mac mate, that link is for pc, cannot find the mac equivalent.

I have the same issue (also Mac). Tried the free Lumina app from /Mark or whatever, too. Most of my music was copied into iTunes from my CD's, so shouldn't be under DRM. Any help appreciated!!

I got mines done, however I had to do it by song and dragged each one from my library file (not directly from i tunes). Took about 25 mins to get nearly 200 songs on it, but it is done.

Quote Originally Posted by gerbilly View Post
    I got mines done, however I had to do it by song and dragged each one from my library file (not directly from i tunes). Took about 25 mins to get nearly 200 songs on it, but it is done.
    Dragged it from the library to what? My Lumia 920 doesn't show up on the Mac desktop...

Quote Originally Posted by e24mpwr View Post
    Dragged it from the library to what? My Lumia 920 doesn't show up on the Mac desktop...
    Drag them to your play list on itunes,next time u sink your phone to the windows phone up the songs will show up and will sink to your phone