Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Is there anyway of locking the phone during a call, or moving the "end call' icon?
    My mates are getting fed up with me hanging up on them all the time
    Thanks

Hit the power button before putting it to your ear should help. It will turn off the screen and not rely on the proximity sensor.

OK I will try that, Thanks

Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    Hmmm, sounds like a faulty proximity sensor. Do you have a screen protector on your phone?

i just got a call and i kept touching "speaker"... i don't have any screen protector. Plus the autbrightness sometimes doesn't work :S

Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kbronctjr View Post
    i just got a call and i kept touching "speaker"... i don't have any screen protector. Plus the autbrightness sometimes doesn't work :S
    Try restarting the phone. Sometimes it's as simple as that but if you continue to have issues I would seek warranty replacement.
    Red Lumia 920

Well i just blew on it a bit and clean it and now it seems to work.
    I dont know if its a software thing or bug, but when the brightness goes up because there is more ambient light, when there is less ambient light it takes a while for the brightness to go down, or sometimes it doens't and I need to set it to low then to automatic again

Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    ^^

Yeah it is possible it has some dust under the lens. Mine has the issue of getting dust over the FFC but the prox sensor seems to still be working. I used a can of compressed air to clean mine out every now and then.
    Red Lumia 920

Quote Originally Posted by kbronctjr View Post
    Well i just blew on it a bit and clean it and now it seems to work.
    I dont know if its a software thing or bug, but when the brightness goes up because there is more ambient light, when there is less ambient light it takes a while for the brightness to go down, or sometimes it doens't and I need to set it to low then to automatic again
    I have issues with brightness too. Sometimes it's not going up after turning the phone on. So far, it's the only problem I have. I won't exchange it just for that.

let's hope it's a software glitch...
    I think the low brightness should be lower. It should have more brigthness level, or a bar like in android