12-16-2012, 05:22 AM #1
- 31 Posts
Hi there, i got a lumia 920 and popped my virgin mobile sim in it when i first got it and it worked perfectly, i had to put in the internet apn but that was no hassle. I reset my phone due a problem with the volume not changing and it got bricked so i went to phones4u and got a replacement but when i put my sim card in this phone it seemed to receive texts very late and nothing else. I called virgin mobile support and they sent me a new sim saying the old one was broken and so i put this sim in and I'm having the same problem. Ive tried every available method of putting an internet apn in but it doesn't seen to be working :/ does anyone have any idea how i can get this to work? The sim works but the internet doesn't :(
12-16-2012, 08:36 AM #2
- 87 Posts
You seem to have a duff phone and/or SIM.
I tested my 920 when I got it from P4U with my Virgin SIM just to be on the safe side. It worked out of the box without any problems. I literally put it in my shirt pocket, took the box, paid and left the store with a fully working phone.
I would go back to them and try the same, they were quite helpful in my case.
- By Yashjain in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 02-23-2013, 04:48 AM
- By iandealencar in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 18Last Post: 11-27-2012, 10:45 PM
- By liamjanin in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 16Last Post: 11-06-2012, 07:30 AM
- By KrisEagling in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 10-20-2012, 02:10 PM
- By sconrad308 in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 9Last Post: 09-15-2012, 04:05 PM