Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Hi there, i got a lumia 920 and popped my virgin mobile sim in it when i first got it and it worked perfectly, i had to put in the internet apn but that was no hassle. I reset my phone due a problem with the volume not changing and it got bricked so i went to phones4u and got a replacement but when i put my sim card in this phone it seemed to receive texts very late and nothing else. I called virgin mobile support and they sent me a new sim saying the old one was broken and so i put this sim in and I'm having the same problem. Ive tried every available method of putting an internet apn in but it doesn't seen to be working :/ does anyone have any idea how i can get this to work? The sim works but the internet doesn't :(
    Cheers

You seem to have a duff phone and/or SIM.

I tested my 920 when I got it from P4U with my Virgin SIM just to be on the safe side. It worked out of the box without any problems. I literally put it in my shirt pocket, took the box, paid and left the store with a fully working phone.

I would go back to them and try the same, they were quite helpful in my case.

turned out when i called virgin mobile to activate the sim the person on the other end didnt actually activate the sim. the wonders of call centres