12-16-2012, 09:01 AM #1
- 39 Posts
Hi, I have a matte black Lumia 920 but it's defective and Nokia promised that they will send me a brand new unit. This time I picked red one. How scratch prone are glossy variants? I don't want another black one as matte rubs off very fast and catches grease like crazy.. is red a good decision? What are pros and cons of matte and glossy lumias?
Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express Pro
- 12-16-2012, 01:58 PM #4
I have a glossy white 920 for 1 month now and I haven't noticed any scratches whatsoever. Also, on the glossy white one finger prints seem invisible :) Do you see any fingerprints on your red back? I personally like the look and feel of matte polycarbonate, but I have seen too many people with HTC's and some with Nokia's where the material gets dirty and there doesn't seem a possibility to clean it properly. With glossy polycarbonate you will never have that problem.
- 12-16-2012, 02:27 PM #5
I have the white as well since it was available and I can't see any scratches either. The white is far better at hiding minor blemishes than any of the other glossy colors though, that is one of the reasons I chose it.
- By Toolzero in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 48Last Post: 01-14-2014, 06:55 PM
- By firewall2302 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 16Last Post: 11-12-2012, 05:24 PM
- By socialcarpet in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 22Last Post: 11-06-2012, 03:39 AM
- By Iviansour in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 11-02-2012, 12:42 AM
- By saintforlife in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 22Last Post: 09-25-2012, 11:55 AM