12-16-2012, 10:13 AM #1
- 3 Posts
HELP. Hi, Took a picture in a dark room with my 920,first I turned the flash off then I pressed the camera button halfway down to focus then pressed it fully down,the picture was pitch black,three too four seconds later the phone's screen flashed a bright white light, any ideas how to fix this or is my phone faulty or am I doing something wrong. Thank's
- 12-16-2012, 10:47 AM #2
Last edited by congusano; 12-16-2012 at 11:08 AM.
- 12-16-2012, 11:01 AM #3
Depends on how dark the room is... If your talking about a bedroom with no lights and the curtains closed then it would be normal for it to show up as nothing... Cameras need natural or artificial light... Back lite cameras use a censor to brighten the image in low light but even those images can get really grainy if the lighting is next to none...
- By ridie1389 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 10Last Post: 01-31-2013, 07:06 AM
- By unity04 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 39Last Post: 10-31-2012, 10:27 PM
- By RiseAgainst94 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 15Last Post: 04-30-2012, 03:24 PM
- By TheWeeBear in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 5Last Post: 11-03-2011, 09:32 PM
- By davekr#WP in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 3Last Post: 04-19-2011, 03:52 PM