12-16-2012, 11:39 AM #2
- 57 Posts
I had the same problem yesterday :)
I was on the phone with Nokia Care for almost an hour.
You can't sync with itunes or zune nor you can drag and drop it from your itunes to your Windows Phone.
The only way to do it is: Plug your phone to your pc using the usb cable and then copy over your music files or drag it using your windows explorer to your Nokia Lumia 920 music folder.
I have emailed Nokia ceo stephen Elop regarding this and he was kind of to reply back with a response that "Nokia is working with Microsoft on this issue and we will soon have a way to directly sync Nokia devices
- 12-17-2012, 02:38 AM #4
another trick for orgnizing ur songs,,, before transferring ur songs from ur pc to ur phone, u can again using the control key to choose the songs that u want to group,,, then right click and click on properties then choose the detail tab,,,, type at the genres area (eg. pop),,,U can now transfer it to ur phone,,, and u will see songs u choose at the genres area
- By rocksteady in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-01-2013, 01:21 PM
- By deadwrong03 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 11Last Post: 01-01-2013, 11:46 AM
- By Big Supes in forum ZuneReplies: 2Last Post: 10-27-2011, 05:36 AM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 9Last Post: 09-02-2011, 05:52 PM
- By mr2gud2u in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 6Last Post: 04-23-2011, 01:27 AM