Can't wait for the sharpness fix

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
So, I was having a holiday/bday party last night and before the party started, I was being a pseudo Nokia salesman to my mom. I ask her to look at this dark room with minimal lighting and ask her what kind of picture she expected from this lighting. she says unless I use a flash, then it will be horrible. I reply, "not with the Lumia 920.". I snap the picture and she was wowed. She was impressed. So my dad has a GS3 and he was snapping pictures. My mom interjects and says, "I think we should take pictures with juniors phone for this setting." I'm junior of course. Lol. But of course when taking pictures in dark or light settings, the picture was always a bit soft. Nothing new, just wanted to state that when this soft pic fix comes, man this will be the best cam...day or night.
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

KentuckyHouse

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I returned my 920 (bought off contract) for just this reason. I love the phone, but the camera out of the box is horrendous and I need a great camera (my other device is the S3, so I've been spoiled). However, once a software update arrives and people here start confirming its fixed the camera software, I'll be buying it again. That's how much I think of this phone!

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I've considered going with a different phone, but Nokia makes it harder to leave. Its this or the One x+
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

Slai

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
If you want a good cellphone camera, Id just get the 808. Cant really beat that.

So since Im not insane, Ill keep my 920 and wait a month for the update instead.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos