Xbox music app bugs

juan6996

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
On my ATT Lumia 920, I'm experiencing a couple of bugs:
-sometimes music plays very softly and I can't change the volume. It sounds the same volume whether it's level 01 or 30. The only way to fix this is to reboot. The volume does change however when I use any other music app (metroradio, Nokia music, tune in)
-sometimes, when the bug above is happening, if I try to stream a preview of a song, it says its playing, but absolutely no sound comes out. Again, this can only be fixed with a reboot.

PS, to stream any songs for free, I have to get the music pass right? I though it was supposed to be free, pandora-style.

YSDesign

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
i hear ya'. i had transferred music over directly but, tried to use media player (as suggested in another thread). i couldn't change the volume except to off. found another thread that said turning off/on the phone fixed it and that worked for me. so far so good, but i haven't added any more files since then...

seriously, MS really needs to address the media capabilities and bugs. i mean, it doesn't even have a stop button.

juan6996

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
I also synced my music through file explorer. I will delete it all and try to use the wp8 connector app for w8, hopefully that will fix it.

can anyone with an HTC 8x and the WiFi keep alive update see if these bugs happen to them?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo