Anyone thinks that we need a louder earspeaker on 920?

WPer

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I find it still not loud enough in some noisy environment even when I adjust to the max volume (10/10). Anyone has the same experience or is there any solutions?

PS: I am talking about the volume of the earspeaker here, not the speaker for hand-free calls and ringtones. The former has only 10 volume levels that you can see if you adjust volume during calls, while the latter has 30 volume levels. I also find that the 30 level volume is not well scaled. 1/30 is quite loud in a quiet environment. Hope we can get a fix on that in the coming update.

Last edited:

adamjamess

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
I work at a cell phone retail store, I think yes. I cannot tell you how many damn times old people come in and say "I can't really hear the other person, so I think I need a new phone"

generalsu

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Same here. Got problem with the other party not hearing me too well. Even at 30/30 for movies, it's still too quiet on noisy trains and shopping malls.

Rudiepoo1

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Same here, both the wife and I have ours set to 10 for the most part although there are times when we're talking to each other and I can lower it to 8 and it's fine. Seems to depend on the other end alot of times if I need to adjust my volume level.

WPer

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I work at a cell phone retail store, I think yes. I cannot tell you how many damn times old people come in and say "I can't really hear the other person, so I think I need a new phone"

I don't think this is only for seniors. I am only in my 20s. :eck:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro