- 12-17-2012, 02:35 AM #1
I have NL920.
So I "try" some apps, and then when I decided to buy the apps, it says that I've already purchased the apps... I uninstalled it first then re-downloaded it, it stated that I have already purchased the apps. I am worried that if I am being charged without actually confirming my purchases or am I not being charged due to this bugs and still have the app technically free? I have not give the okays to purchase the apps. I downloaded it when it says that I already have it paid for... I am really confused.
Any one having this issue and know what's going on please say it on here. Being worried till my next billing period scares me.
- By fradchad in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 13Last Post: 02-21-2013, 07:11 PM
- By margagn in forum App SpotlightReplies: 3Last Post: 07-05-2012, 03:48 AM
- By socialcarpet in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 6Last Post: 04-26-2012, 12:27 AM
- By martin_strahilovski in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 12-27-2011, 02:56 PM
- By win_splash in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 02-22-2011, 11:56 PM