Instagram Exclusive Coming To Nokia Lumia Phones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

erzhik

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Well, they said that instagram isnt coming any time soon? So its probably something pretty bad...

If this is not some BS tweet, it could be that Instagram is not coming to WP8 in general, but coming to Lumia devices exclusively.. That would be something.

anon(5339110)

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
If this is not some BS tweet, it could be that Instagram is not coming to WP8 in general, but coming to Lumia devices exclusively.. That would be something.

That is exactly how I am reading it, especially given the trend for the "name" apps to be rolled out as Lumia exclusives...

BrutalSC

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
That is exactly how I am reading it, especially given the trend for the "name" apps to be rolled out as Lumia exclusives...

If that was the case I doubt it would be worded "wont be coming to wp8 any time soon". Lumia 920 is after all is a WP8 device. I remain skeptical, if the platform doesnt seem important enough for them to release a actual client then I doubt theyd make anything actually better than Instagram and if it was instragram or a renamed version then they wouldnt say it like that. I think it will most likely be some lenses or filters without the instgram connection.

TK2011

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Who are "they" here? Instagram, right? So what are they making for Nokia if it wasn't an Instagram app for WP8? Very strangely worded tweet... I'm going to make an wild guess that they are renaming it or merging it into FB in some way.

ColeHarris

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
But doesn't the 920, you know... run Windows Phone 8? So as per the tweet isn't an Instagram client sort of ruled out then. Also I think you're putting too much emphasis on the "for us" part, I think they're simply referring to WP8 in general not just Nokia Phones.

Sounds to me more like they might be working on a brand new app altogether just for Windows Phone, now wouldn't that be cool. Especially if it was a major hit and everyone wanted it, that could be a great way to get people to switch.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Wasn't there some kind of news a while ago that while Instagram weren't going to create a WP8 app, Microsoft was going to? Or am I getting wires crossed here?

Mafiatounes

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
I hope it will come in app or lenses form is not important as long as it works, to be frankly i do not use it but many many people ask me if the app is available.

masterchief1984

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
As good as this would be, (which it isn't) it doesn't put WP in the game and it only avalible for a third almost of our new users. I have a Lumia and I think this is BS it should be WP8 or nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos