- 12-17-2012, 05:49 AM #1
Hi all, Apologies if this needs to go in the accessories forum, I'm not sure if this is a phone or charger problem. I opted for a phone issue.
I purchased the Nokia charge stand about two weeks ago, It's been working just fine since then. Today, I dropped my 920 onto it and the light at the bottom lit up, so i know it can see the phone and the stand has power but no charging takes place.
I've rebooted the phone twice and unplugged and re-plugged in the charger. Still nothing.
I've looked in the settings on the phone under accessories and the charge stand is listed. I decided to delete the profile, re-boot everything and try setting it up from scratch, now I can't see the charge stand in accessories and it doesn't seem to be able to find it.
Any pointers please?
- 12-17-2012, 06:07 AM #2
Its not the stand as my work mates Nexus 4 charges when placed on it. so it MUST be the phone..
I really don't want to perform a hard reset as It's taken me over a week to get the phone set up exactly how i want it and I've never been able to back up and restore successfully . I think this has something to do with my handset being an unlocked unit and me using an O2 uk sim..
Does anyone know any method to bring back to life the induction charge / Accessories recognized link?
- 12-17-2012, 06:54 AM #3
OK.. phone is faulty. I can't believe this.. this Lumia really isn't ready for the real world.
This is now my third handset, all gone faulty within a few days of use.
I have decided to return back to Android for now.. it's a real shame.. I wanted this to work..
- By ImmortalWarrior in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 38Last Post: 03-01-2013, 09:35 AM
- By bigdjunk in forum Nokia Lumia 822Replies: 14Last Post: 11-20-2012, 04:32 PM
- By superscientific in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 11-12-2012, 02:36 PM
- By Brian McBride in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2012, 08:42 PM
- By joeynox in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-08-2012, 11:04 AM