- 12-17-2012, 10:35 AM #1
On my way to pick up a new Nokia 920 today coming from a iPhone 5. I use Omni Focus which is a real great project / To Do App but they don't make it for windows.
Anyone know a great App on the Windows side
- 12-17-2012, 11:22 PM #3
I used List & Things. Like the metro look and its simplicity. Bought the paid version as well. However after some time I found myself using OneNote instead. Main reason is its small font size and word wrap, which allow me to view all the details.
- By speedfreak228 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 8Last Post: 04-02-2013, 08:58 PM
- By Patrick Flynn in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2012, 05:52 PM
- By betterstudio in forum App SpotlightReplies: 0Last Post: 05-28-2012, 03:07 AM
- By baseballbert in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-20-2011, 03:05 PM
- By ussherpress in forum App SpotlightReplies: 0Last Post: 04-20-2011, 02:25 AM