Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Anyone has a L920 that feels like it has a moving part inside of it? My L920 feels that way (but my wife's and brother in law's ones don't). I was curious if anyone experienced something similar.

Mine makes a very very faint rattle if you shake the heck out of it, but there's nothing rolling around in the case.

Mine does, like the battery is loose

I received a replacement phone from Nokia due to the freezing issue. The replacement phone definitely has something loose inside. I think it's the battery too. I'm not sure if it's related but the replacement phone also seems to vibrate quite a bit when any sound is coming out of the phone at a reasonable volume level.

Needless to say ill be keeping my original phone and sending back the replacement :/

maybe you guys should stop shaking the phone

Stop shaking yes, but people should be getting faulty unit fixed as well

Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jdom View Post
    maybe you guys should stop shaking the phone
    one of my favorite game on the 920 requires me to shake the **** out of the 920 to reload... gotta reload to kill zombies.
    Lumia 920

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Wow, I did not expect that many people experiencing the same issue. In my case the battery is shifting with a click at the end if I move my hand or turn the phone upside down. Nokia "care"-less is taking a swing at my intellect and trying to convince me a moving battery is "by design". I asked for a confirmation of that statement so I can tweet about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Radu Grama View Post
    I asked for a confirmation of that statement so I can tweet about it.
    Haha

Global Posts
    273 Global Posts
    I think there's a monkey in mine. 🙉

Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Radu Grama View Post
    Anyone has a L920 that feels like it has a moving part inside of it? My L920 feels that way (but my wife's and brother in law's ones don't). I was curious if anyone experienced something similar.

That could be the springs of the camera. The springs move well to accord the image stabilization. :)

Its the battery loose. Get it exchanged. This is what I had. All good so far.

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lennyk1313 View Post
    Its the battery loose. Get it exchanged. This is what I had. All good so far.
    I'm trying to, but I'm at the 2nd replacement (1st had a bad bluetooth chip in it) and ATT tells me there are 700 people in line for a refurbished yellow L920, and Nokia tells me my device is just fine and the moving battery will not impact the device performance.

It's the ois in the camera it moves.