Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

49 Posts
    I realize that Nokia Drive is a beta but I have an unusual problem that I have not seen reported. Vocal turn by turn doesn't have give me spoken directionswhen I am connected to my Toyotas Bluetooth. The spoken turn by turn does work if I am not connected to Bluetooth or if I am running music thru the Bluetooth on my car. Very odd. Anyone else have this or know of a solution?

217 Posts
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    the 920 seems to be having issues with "certain" cars when it comes to bluetooth. for example, i have no problem with mine when it's paired with my gf's car (lexus gs350) but on my car it gets wacky (evolution x). phone freezes and i have to reset.

384 Posts
    Global Posts
    404 Global Posts
    Just wanted to make sure, you did download the language pack to enable voice turn by turn?

70 Posts
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    I have the same issues. Noticed yesterday when I used Nokia Drive for the first time. I never heard any voice commands at all until I stopped and shut off the engine to double check it. I'm driving a VW Passat and the phone has frozen and crashed three times (twice when someone was calling me as I was calling someone else)

It's frustrating and I hope it gets fixed soon!

49 Posts
    Yes the language pack is dfownloaded and it works if I am not hooked up to the phone bluetooth