- 12-18-2012, 12:47 AM #1
Ok, so I've set gmail to forward my emails to an outlook.com alias, however, whenever I attempt to login to outlook.com by adding a mail account, it says the information is incorrect, when I know it's not. I'm so confused as to why this isn't working, I can login via the web with no issue, but when I try to use the exact same info to add an outlook account to mail, it doesn't work.
- By TenTwelve in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 07-31-2014, 12:23 AM
- By Gatlyn in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 11-21-2012, 04:27 PM
- By almard in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-19-2012, 06:13 AM
- By almard in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-19-2012, 01:22 AM
- By BrownxGoblin in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 25Last Post: 11-17-2012, 09:22 PM